Chapter 43 – “Where have you been?”

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_________________________________________


It has been a month since you and Sehun last talked, yes a month. He went M.I.A on you, but you never bothered to call him, because you know he was busy thinking.

You continue with your own life; you actually got accepted into a special college/center, just for special needs people. You continued studying again, you got new friends. It was a challenge at first, but you got used to it and you’re fine with it now.

To be honest, you really missed Sehun, you missed him telling you that you’re beautiful, you missed his hugs. But you said all that to make him realize what he will be missing.

You want to marry him, of course you do, and he’s the perfect guy for you. However, in order to live, especially when you’re married, you have to work and have steady salary to provide for others. You can’t just depend on your families.

----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

You were sitting in your class with your other friends; you were studying how to read with your hands. Your walking stick was placed on the table; your hands were busy moving and accidentally caused the walking stick to fall.

“Sorry~” You mutter. You bend down to pick it up, you searched with your hand, but it wasn’t where it was supposed to be.

You straighten up and tilt your head “Where is it? I know it fell somewhere here.” You bend down again and that’s when you realized someone was standing in front of you.

“Are you looking for this?” A guy said, placing the folded walking stick to your hand. His voice sounded so familiar.

You took a hold of your walking stick and properly straighten your back “Thank you.” It was quiet then, but you could still feel that he’s there.

“Who are you?” You ask, trying not to sound rude. He chuckled softly and gently held your right hand “I’m Myungsoo.” He plants a kiss at the top of your hand.

Your cheeks flushed pink. He chuckled again “You’re blushing I see.” You cleared your throat “What are you doing here?”

“I own this place.” He said casually. Your jaw dropped “You…Own this place?” Speechless.

He sit down on the table next to yours, his hand never leave yours. “Yes. After my grandfather passed away, he gave me this building in his will. So I thought of some things to do with place, and so this idea came, that is to open a center for special people.”

He smiled gently, but of course you can’t see that. “These people have nowhere to go, they can’t go to the normal school without being bullied, and they still love to learn new things.” Without you knowing, a smile was spread across your face.

“You have such a kind heart Myungsoo…oppa.” You laugh to yourself, remembering Kai; he’d always tell you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter