Chapter 15 - Dinner with the Oh’s.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Double update, is that okay? :D
Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO28RVxpsM8 [Teen Top - Date.] (I at choosing BGM i swear! >_<)
________________________________________________________________________________


The weekend finally arrived, and the dinner is happening tonight. Your parents were so excited that they said they can’t sleep. Even Sehun said that his parents couldn’t sleep because of the over excitement.

*Ding Dong* The bell rang, “I’ll get it!” You announced, you knew that yourr mom and dad were still getting ready.

You opened the door with a bright aura “Welcome~” Mrs. And Mr. Oh’s face was shock “Um…Did something happened? Come in~”

Sehun turn back to his parents and chuckled “They’re just surprised over this house, because we used to live next to your house.” He said with a gentle smile playing on his lips.

“Wait! What do you mean you used to live next to my house? For all I know, my best friend was the one who lived there with his parents of course, Sehun…” You said the name slowly and in almost quiet tone.

Then Sehun bring out a bear from behind him, instantly you knew it was your bear because you drew a stick man on the foot of the bear, it’s a symbol meaning that the stuff is yours.

Your eyes widened and glance back and forth between the bear and Sehun, you carefully took the bear and stare at it for a while until your parents came down.

“I’m so sorry for the wait- OH MY GOD!!! Mi Sun!!” Yuna’s mom shriek. Sehun’s mom did the same “OMO!!! Hee Ra!!” Both of them hug as if there’s no tomorrow.

The fathers were hugging and hand shaking from time to time, but in their eyes there’s a sign of tears “We thought we’d never see you guys again, but with luck and fate, our children met and now we meet, again after many years.” Your father said with a happy tone.

‘This is super AWKWARD!!! So this dude, in front of me here, with this pink-ish hair color is the Sehunnie I know?’ You and your subconscious started talking to each other.

“Kids, why aren’t you guys hugging or cry of joy?” Your mom asked. You and Sehun exchange an awkward look to each other.

You cleared your throat “Um…Mom, it’s just a tad awkward right now to do so, for me and him. We’ll get to tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter