Chapter 22 – Bets.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


____________________________________________________________________________________


Both of you really did sleep the whole day and night on the couch until Saturday’s evening, your dad and Sehun’s father thought you guys needed to eat and take a shower.

“Yuna dear, wake up~ You have to eat something. Come on, we’re going out.” Your dad ruffles your hair; Sehun’s dad did the same to Sehun.

Both of you woke up like bunch of zombies; you guys even heaved a sigh at the same time. “I’msfbhjsdfhietlsgsa…” You mumble and sigh.

“What?” Both of the dad’s chuckles at your adorableness. Without being told twice both of you did as told; you guys freshen up and get ready to go out.

-------------------------------------------------

“Since you guys are tired and half dead, we decided to eat dinner at a steak house.” Your mom said, her arm linking with Sehun’s mom’s arm.

All of you entered the steak house, the smell of delicious and well cooked meat greeted both you and Sehun’s nostrils. You were hypnotized by the smell that you wanted to follow wherever it goes, but Sehun who is fully awake now, pulled you to the table “You’ll get your steak later.” He said with a playful smile.

One of the staff handed all of you the menu, you quickly scanned through it and know what you wanted.

You were busy looking around the place when a waiter came by to take the orders. Then you saw Sehun smiled widely at the corner of your eyes “Oh! Myungsoo hyung!”

‘Myungsoo? Why is that name so familiar?’ You thought while furrowing, then you face the waiter “Oh! Myungsoo-ssi~” You smiled and wave a little.

The parents were confused “Mind introducing us your friend here Sehun, Yuna.” Sehun’s mom smiled sweetly.

“Right, Mrs. and Mr. Oh, mom, dad, this is Myungsoo. He’s Kai’s cousin.” You beamed. Sehun explained “I met him through Kai.” You explained a little further “When I was grounded last time, I walk home, on the way, I stopped at a pedestrian and his grandfather is a-” You weren’t comfortable saying it.

Myungsoo understand and said it for you “My grandfather is a blind man, so he crossed the road when there was a speeding car coming from different direction, Yuna saved him. That’s what he told me.” You nod “May God blesses him and his soul.” The parents face you instantly “Why did you say that?”

“He passed away.” You slowly said, the parents turn to Myungsoo and said condolence. “So and then again one day, I think a week after that incident, he, Kai and Sehun walked me home. Remember mom? Dad?” You grinned.

They tried to remember and then the gape “Ah~ That day. Yeah! Oh my! What a small world.” Your dad chuckled.

“Excuse me young man, can I have a glass of water?” One of the customers asked. Myungsoo nod and smile “Sunggyu hyung, water, table 8.” He paid attention to your table again.

“I’ve got everyone’s order except Yuna-ssi.” He read his small order note pad again. “Ah! Right…I would like to have a T-bone steak, medium well done, with baked potato as a side dish. For drinks, I’d lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter