Chapter 29 – Relationships.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Colored Courier-font => Texting.

________________________________________________________________


School started, everything is on its normal pace, no stress, and normal class schedule is back. Sehun hang out with his friends more now days and you were no different.

A week after you guys got back from Jeju, Myungsoo and you went out on a date. Believe it or not, both of you have a lot of mutual likes.

Its lunch break, siting with Exo boys and your best friend PilSuk is what it is now. There’s not much to talk to the boys, PilSuk and Baekhyun are a thing now, and you have to admit that they look cute together.

“What are you doing now?” Myungsoo text you. You smiled as you received it “Waiting for lunch break to be over.” You reply back with a smiley emoticon.

Sitting across you, Sehun and Kris saw you smiling over your phone; both of them wondered what you were doing at the same time.

“Are you eating?” Myungsoo asked. You puffed your cheeks while replying “Nope, I just drank some water. Have you eaten lunch yet?”

You knew Sehun and Kris were looking at you, and you knew exactly why and you didn’t bother to care. “I did, in fact I just finished my lunch. Why aren’t you eating?” Myungsoo sent.

“I’m not hungry, yet.” You add a laughing emoticon and hit send. Instantly you could feel as if Myungsoo sigh, reading your text.

Precisely in one minute, he replied back “I’m taking you to eat later, after school. I have class now, talk to you in a bit okay, bye.” He ended it with three hearts.

“Huff! Fine Mr. Demanding. Bye~” You add a flirty-wink smiley emoticon and put your phone back in your school blazer’s pocket.

“Texting with Myungsoo hyung?” Kai mischievously wiggled his eyebrows and smirk. You rolled your eyes “I was. Problem?”

Kai chuckle “No problem at all, but there’s two people at this table that does.” Eyeing Kris and Sehun.

You followed his directi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter