Chapter 25 – Long Ride.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

____________________________________________________________________________________


“Omo, Yuna, you looks so pretty in that floral dress and that sun hat.” Your mom squeals. You scrunched your nose in embarrassment.

“Come on, you two; let’s take a picture, another new memory to be remembered.” Mrs. Oh said while holding onto her digital camera.

Both you and Sehun stood next to each other, lazily. Then when Mrs. Oh counted to 3, you stepped in front of Sehun and conquered the picture all to yourself; you smiled victoriously after the shot was taken.

Sehun was flabbergasted by the sudden take over, he made faces and pouted. Your mom chuckled “Okay, one more.”

Mrs. Oh counted to three again, when the camera’s shutter sound went on, Sehun put his hand in front of your face and he smiled charmingly over to the camera.

You gasp and glare at him; he shrugs coolly and hopped into the big 4-wheel-drive car. Both sides of the parents decided to drive all the way to Jeju, they said it saves a lot of rather than being on an airplane.

To you, travelling with the airplane is more money saver than driving. The flight takes you straight to Jeju, while driving cost you more petrol money. But eh, who are you to say anything, the parents makes all the decisions.

You and Sehun sat at the back seat. You didn’t pack at all last night, you packed it this morning, you just shoved your stuff in your bag and done.

Now you’re checking if everything is complete, your laptop, the laptop’s charger, your earphones, your phone, and your phone’s charger. Not in the bag. Luckily, your dad didn’t drive that far yet.

“STOP!” The car halted, the parents including Sehun looked at you like *What’s-wrong* “Reverse! I forgot my phone’s charger.” You grin innocently.

Your dad kindly went back home, you ran into the house and into your room and fetch your phone’s charger. At that moment, your stomach growled, you quickly went to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter