Chapter 27 – Moonlight.

I'll Be Your Eyes [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

___________________________________________


After Sehun force you to take the pain killer and ate some food, you went to sleep. You used all your energy to bear that pain.

Later that night, you woke up feeling hungry; you slowly open your eyes to a total darkness. You turn to the small table beside your bed and the table lamp.

You turn back to your previous position and almost screamed, when you found Sehun sleeping next to you. You stay in bed for a while and watch him sleep, a smile secretly formed on your lips.

His hair fell flawlessly, covering his handsome face, you carefully push it back. ‘I would be dead already if you didn’t come back.’ You thought with gratefulness filling your eyes.

“You know, it’s rude staring at people.” He said with a boyish grin splattered on his face. You almost fell off your bed; you sheepishly cleared your throat and went to clean yourself up.

You came out from the bathroom feeling so much better than earlier. Sehun was sitting upright by the bed’s headboard, coolly watching the television.

“I’m hungry.” You said while drying your hair with the towel. Sehun turned off the T.V and sit on the edge of the bed “Want to go to the restaurant or room service again?”

“Did our parents come back from their little adventure?” You ask which only to get a shrug from Sehun. “Let’s just go to the restaurant then.” Sehun nods.

He went in the bathroom to wash hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter