The Real Jerk

Home Is In Your Eyes

Minsoo was about to explain but L.Joe cut him first. "I've told her to stay away from you. But she didn't listen. She chose you. I couldn't stop her from choosing you! I tried to accept her decision. I tried to forget the past and started to think positively about you. She loves you that much but you lied to her. My worries came true. It happened again. I can't believe you made her as your second one. Moreover, it's Jihyeon whom you cheated." Damn it, Heeyoung. You're not telling L.Joe, your very own bestfriend, the truth I told you?! Minsoo swore. He's too speechless to defend himself. L.Joe punched him again. "You're a total jerk." Minsoo wiped his mouth. He started bleeding from L.Joe's punches.

"You know what? You really have no idea about this. You completely know nothing, Lee Byunghun. I've broken up with Jihyeon long time ago even before Heeyoung moved here, even before Jihyeon went abroad. This is a misunderstanding."

L.Joe punched him on the stomach. Minsoo grunted. "I know nothing?! Oh, really? Don't you see what you've done to Heeyoung?! She was dying because of you! How dare you wrecked down an innocent girl like her! I was the one who saw how wrecked she was! I've been holding my anger towards you. I've tried to forget the past, I might forgive what you did to me back then, but I can't forgive what you did to Heeyoung!"

Minsoo gathered his self back. He knew that he was the one to blame on the case. But he hated the way L.Joe talked to him. L.Joe is taking his revenge on me. His anger started burning. He grabbed L.Joe's collar and punched him back. "I've told you this is a misunderstanding. Stay away from Heeyoung and me. I've told her the truth. Go ask her the truth first before beating me up like this." told Minsoo. "I know you have personal problems with me. What's done is done. Don't bring up our past. Don't use this problem to get the chance to beat me up. Don't use Heeyoung's name as a reason. Just so you know, I can beat you up worse." He added. "I know you hate me. I know you're jealous with me. I know you're actually in love with Heeyoung too. You think I didn't see that? I'm not that blind! I've known you for long!" Minsoo shouted at L.Joe's face. "I've been tolerating your actions just so you know! If you weren't her bestfriend I'd have beaten you up!"

"If I love her too then why?! You have no right on my feelings. You took away my girl back then!! Now it's time for me to take your girl away from you! You two has broken up now though! You've taken Jihyeon from me back then! We were bestfriends and you didn't even think for a split second about my feelings! You're so selfish! You know how much I love Jihyeon back then! And then you dared to cheat on her! You cheated on her for Heeyoung! The girl who collected my heart pieces you crushed when you took Jihyeon away from me! You took them all!" L.Joe's voice was shaky. "If you wanted to beat me up, you should've just beat me up! You're the one using Heeyoung's name to-"

Minsoo already punched L.Joe before he could finish his sentence. "You're the one asking for that. And I'm telling you, I didn't take Jihyeon away from you. I didn't steal her. It's her choice to choose. You're the one making her left you. Just think about what you've done to her back then. No wonder that she left you for me! You couldn't control your emotion even on your own girlfriend! You beat her up back then!! Do you forget that?! You love her so much, you said?! She came to me black and blue, sobbing, scared and frightened, asking for help!! Is that what you called by love?! And you said that I was being selfish for not thinking about you?! You're just a damned jerk for beating up a girl! Nobody wants that kind of jerk as a bestfriend! You just succesfully tricked Heeyoung from the start! She doesn't know you at all! The real you! You've been wearing an angelic mask in front of her! This long I've tried to convince myself that you've changed. But you haven't! I think you've changed, that's why I never tell her anything from the past. But it turns out like this. I should've told her back then!!" He gritted his teeth. "And now, you have no business with me and Heeyoung. You better stay away from our problems. You completely know nothing so you better shut the fck up."

L.Joe punched Minsoo harder for a few times until Minsoo fell down. "I wouldn't forgive you for every single thing you did. You deserve these all. A good girl like Heeyoung doesn't deserve a jerk like you. You're the one who should stay away from her. Don't ever think you still have a chance." He pushed Minsoo to the ground. "She hates you just so you know." He smirked and walked away.

"Heeyoung isn't that stupid! She'll know the real you anytime soon!!" L.Joe stopped and glanced at Minsoo. He spat then left.

Minsoo was still sitting on the ground, grunting. His head was stinging from L.Joe's punches. He blinked his eyes a few times. He felt dizzy. He was sitting weak there for minutes. He wiped the blood with his shirt. His head was aching badly. He couldn't stand up on his own. He swore.
The sky was getting darker. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't even stand up. Should I crawl to Heeyoung's place? He couldn't come to Heeyoung's place asking for help. He couldn't. But he couldn't walk to the subway either. Most taxis were occupied around that time. He had no choice but to strand there for a while. Or should I ask Chunji for help? He tried to take out his phone.

"Minsoo?" A voice called his name. He looked up to the voice's owner. It was Mrs. Park. She was panicking as she saw Minsoo's face. "Oh my God, Minsoo! What happened to you?! Come on get up." She helped Minsoo standing up.

Minsoo grunted. "I... I'm okay." He lied.

"You're completely not! Come with me!" She helped him to stand up then half dragged Minsoo to her place. Minsoo just followed her without any words. His head was too hurt.

Mrs. Park called Heeyoung right away after they arrived in her place. But Heeyoung didn't show up. "Heeyoung-ah! Heeyoung-ah!" She knocked on Heeyoung's door, while her other hand was still holding Minsoo's body to keep him standing. Heeyoung who was wearing her headphone all along, didn't know that her mom was already home. All she knew that her mom already knocking on her door impatiently while shouting her name. She stomped her feet, annoyed. "Mom can't you be more-" She was shocked when she opened the door.

"Here! Take Minsoo with you! I'll take some towels and alcohol first." told her mom.

"Mrs. Park, it's nothing. I'm okay." Minsoo tried to convince Heeyoung's mom. She didn't listen to him. She pushed Minsoo to Heeyoung's room then left to take the things. Minsoo stumbled when Mrs. Park released her grip on him. Fortunately Heeyoung's reflex was good enough to catch him and hold him to stand.

Heeyoung was speechless. She was still processing what happened. Minsoo was standing awkwardly, grunting slowly. He bit his lip to hold the pain. Just a split second, Heeyoung's mom came with some towels and medicines. "Yah Minsoo! What are doing there? Lie yourself on the bed!" She scolded Minsoo. "Take care of him." She passed the things to Heeyoung then left the two.

"Do as she told." told Heeyoung coldly.

"I'm okay, really." Minsoo convinced her.

"Shut up and lie down." ordered Heeyoung.

Minsoo sighed. He dropped his bag and lay himself on the bed. Heeyoung sat on the edge, wetting the towel with alcohol and started wiping Minsoo's bruises. Minsoo clenched his eyes shut. He grunted a few times, still biting his lip to hold the pain.

"What happened?" asked Heeyoung.

Minsoo was confused whether to tell Heeyoung or not. "I got attacked."

"By who?" Heeyoung interrogated. She knew Minsoo was often being a jerk but he rarely fought. Moreover, he's all black and blue that moment.

Minsoo hesitated. "Uhm. It's.. I think you'll find out soon."

"Someone I know?" Heeyoung made sure. Minsoo nodded weakly. Heeyoung was thinking hard who might beat Minsoo up badly like that.

"Where did you get attacked?" Heeyoung asked again.

"The park downstairs." told Minsoo.

Downstairs? Chunji and Ricky live here. Changjo also has the chance to be around here. Even L.Joe has a chance to be suspected since he just left from here.

Heeyoung's door went open, it's her mom again. "Here, change his shirt to Niel's tee. Niel forgot to bring this." She threw the t-shirt to Heeyoung and left again.

Heeyoung continued wiping Minsoo's bruises. She glanced at Minsoo's hand. It's not much better there. He punched back. Who the heck attacked him. Then she started wiping his hand gently.  "Get up. Slowly. Just sit on the bed." Heeyoung told Minsoo after she finished.

He grunted a bit when he tried to get up. His head really wasn't compromizing. Heeyoung reflex made her helped Minsoo right away.
"Change to this." Heeyoung put Niel's t-shirt on the bed.

Minsoo didn't say anything and started ing his shirt. Heeyoung was sitting in front of him. It took so long for Minsoo just to a button since his hand was injured.

Heeyoung's impatience came out. She rolled her eyes. "Just stop." Minsoo glanced at her, confused. Without further ado, Heeyoung started ing his shirt. Minsoo was startled with Heeyoung's sudden action. His mind swore the situation. If only she's still mine.. This might be different. What. No. Get yourself back, Minsoo. Don't think too far. Don't expect too much. You should've been grateful for her helping you now.

Heeyoung had never seen Minsoo being topless before. She helped him taking off his shirt. Well, actually she's the one taking off his shirt. He has a nice body. She thought. opened in shock when she saw Minsoo's back. She had no idea if Minsoo had tattoos on his body. She wanted to ask about the tattoos but it wasn't the right time. She gulped. She wished to the patterns with her fingers gently. Stop it, Heeyoung. He's not yours anymore. He's just a friend. You're helping an injured friend. That's all. She told her mind.

Heeyoung took Niel's t-shirt and was about to wear it on Minsoo. Suddenly Minsoo pulled her closer and landed his lips on her. He didn't care how hurt he was. His whole body was already crumbled by L.Joe's punches and he wouldn't care about his pain and aches anymore. Heeyoung was his best medicine. She healed him better than real medicines. He closed his eyes and kissed her gently. Heeyoung was startled. She could feel the desperateness in his kiss. She didn't kiss back. She let him kiss her. She couldn't push him off either. Her heart wanted it. She wanted him. She wanted to forget all of their problems. Minsoo knows that his kisses are my weakness. But his kiss doesn't lie. It shows his real feelings, his heart. He's not using my weakness. He's not. He's telling me the truth. The truth in his heart.

 


 

A/N:

The truth has been revealed! I'm really looking forward for your comments! Every reader please leave comments! I'm just curious about your opinion on this chap! I'm okay with silent readers but just please spend some sec to leave comments! Thank you! I love you guys! <3