The Answer

Home Is In Your Eyes

"Uhm, well.. come on in first." Changjo said awkwardly. Heeyoung followed him in.

They sat facing each other on the sofa. It was just two of them there since Changjo's parents and his noona were out of town.

Heeyoung kept avoiding his gaze. "So, you have decided?" Changjo asked.

She nodded without looking at him. Changjo sighed. He prepared himself. "Okay then.. Tell me."

Heeyoung finally looked up at Changjo. "Changjo-ya, I'm..." She paused.

Changjo felt nervous more than ever. He already prepared for the worst. Whatever happened, he'd still love her. No matter what. He had a crush on her like forever. "Go on."

Heeyoung gulped. "It's really difficult for me to decide. But I've promised to tell you within a week. I have no other choice to come here and talk to you about it to keep my promise." Changjo stared at her, waiting for her to continue. "I..I'm.. I don't know how to say it." Heeyoung's voice cracked.

Changjo's head hung low. It's happening again. It is. Prepare yourself, Changjo. Swallow the truth. No matter how bitter it feels, it's the truth. He's still listening to her but he didn't dare to see her face. His eyes started forming tears. He really didn't want to lose her again. To let her go for another guys again.

"I'm..." Heeyoung paused. "Look at me, Changjo-ya." She put her hand on his cheek. "Don't make it harder for me."

Changjo took a deep breath. He raised his head up a bit. He couldn't hide his teary eyes anymore.

Heeyoung felt guilty for him. She clinged her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. Changjo couldn't feel anything. He was too broken already although Heeyoung hadn't even told him her decision. He let her hugged him. Knowing that it could hurt him in the end, he didn't hug her back. He was just staring blankly above Heeyoung's shoulder.

Heeyoung pulled herself away slowly. Changjo avoided her gaze again. He couldn't look at those lovely eyes of her.

Heeyoung sighed. She embraced his face, forcing him to face her again. "Choi Changjo." His expression was dull from thinking about what's gonna happen soon between them. But he glanced at Heeyoung in the end.

"I'm......" She bit her lip. "I'm all yours, Changjo-ya."

Changjo was frozen. His eyes widened. What. What the heck did I just hear? His jaw dropped open. He blinked for a few times at Heeyoung in disbelief. He was completely speechless. It was then his expression which tried to speak to Heeyoung. It's between excitement and disbelief.

Heeyoung was smiling at him. The beautiful smile which caught his heart. "I'm your girlfriend now." She nodded at him surely.

"M..my...my girlfriend?" His trembling hands were embracing Heeyoung.

Heeyoung shrugged. "Well, if you're still keeping your words from last week, then yes I'm your girlfriend, Changjo-ssi." She rolled her eyes. "It's okay though if you're gonna dump me right now, I still have Minsoo waiting for me. I'll go to his place right away." .

"What?! Of course I keep my words!! I won't let you slip off of my grip again!!" Changjo shouted right away. "You... You really just gave me a heart attack, Park Heeyoung. Don't ever do that again. Just don't." He glared. "Damn you! Argh!" He cursed as he threw a pillow on her.

Heeyoung slapped his head lightly. "Yah! You're so mean to your own girlfriend!" She glared back at him. "Don't make me regret my decision!"

Changjo hugged her right away, grinning cutely. "Sorry! I'm sorry!" He kissed her cheek. Heeyoung wasn't used to Changjo's kisses yet. Her face turned red in a sudden.

Changjo laughed awkwardly. "I haven't ever been happier than this." Heeyoung laughed along with him. "Thank you, Heeyoung-ah. I really.... I really thank you." He held her hand tight. "I still can't believe this." He giggled. "Y..you're mine? Like.. Mine for real?"

Heeyoung nodded. "Uh-huh." Changjo's starry eyes forced Heeyoung's lips to form a smile.

Changjo made his move. He leaned his face closer to Heeyoung's. He smirked at Heeyoung, turning her world upside down just by his deadly smirk. They were so close. They could feel each other's warm breath. The two were stupidly giggling, couldn't help the awkwardness. Their heart was thumping. Changjo his lips on Heeyoung's and kissed her gently. Heeyoung hadn't ever been happier than that time either. Her first love, her bestfriend, whom just became her boyfriend was kissing her. Her first love whom she rejected. If only I had taken him from the start. But there's no use on regretting the past. Just let me love you now. Let me heal you.

"It's weird. Really." Changjo was giggling again. "Kissing you on the lips." His face was flushed.

"No, it's not." Heeyoung smiled shyly. "It's sweet." Changjo kissed Heeyoung's forehead. She leaned her head on his chest, hugging him. She just couldn't stop smiling. Changjo was her hair. "Changjo-ya."

"Hm?" Heeyoung raised her head and sat straight up. She stared into Changjo's eyes. "Why do you love me?"

Changjo laughed. "That's why I love you. Your innocence." But Heeyoung was still staring at him in silence without responding to his words. "Well, I don't even know why. It's love. It can't be explained specifically, I think. Can it? It just happened. Cupid had shot the arrow."

"I fell for you since our first met. Uhm not really. I think I had fallen for you since the first time Ricky told me about you. You're just...special. You're one of a kind. You're different. I think we're meant for each other. When I knew you're with Minsoo, I told myself that someday you'll be mine. I promised myself I'll get you. I just can't stop loving you." Changjo smiled shyly. "And I have you now."

"I can't imagine what would happen if I rejected you once again." Heeyoung shook her head.

"I wouldn't ask you to be my girlfriend again on my third attempt. I'd ask you to marry me right away instead."

Heeyoung pouted. "If I knew that's what you'd do, I should've just rejected you again."

"Andwae! I'd still ask you to marry me later. Don't worry." He kissed Heeyoung. "I promise."

"Changjo-ya... I want to tell you something." Heeyoung giggled.

Changjo raised his eyebrows. "What is it?"

"Uhm.. Never mind."

"Yah!! What was it? Tell me!" Changjo demanded. "Don't dare to keep any secrets from your very own boyfriend!"

Heeyoung bit her lip, hesitating. "Actually I...Uhm.. I almost confessed to you back then." Heeyoung buried her face onto Changjo's chest, embarassed.

Changjo tried to lift Heeyoung's head but failed. She was stuck on his chest, dying in her embarrassment. "Yah!" Heeyoung finally got up. Her face was redden. "Is that true?" asked Changjo, his jaw dropped open. "You're blushing hard!" He laughed at her.

Heeyoung pulled up and hugged her knees, hiding her face again. "Yah! Park Heeyoung!" Changjo locked her body by his hug.

"Changjo-ya!! You're trying to kill me again!" Heeyoung yelled. She finally showed her face.

"Tell me if it's true!" Changjo was still having that amazed expression on his face.

Heeyoung chuckled. "Yeah it's true. Ah, it's embarassing!!" She hit Changjo.

"You're lying, aren't you?" Changjo didn't believe Heeyoung's words.

"Yah!! I told you the truth then you won't believe it!" Heeyoung bursted. "Whatever!"

"Why didn't you do it?" teased Changjo. "Worried that you might get rejected by this handsome prince?"

Heeyoung rolled her eyes. "I'm keeping my pride." She lay herself on the couch and put her head on Changjo's lap. Heeyoung closed her eyes.

Changjo was staring at Heeyoung, smiling. I have you now. He her hair, he really loved doing it. I will not regret anything. I don't care that I didn't make it to be your first boyfriend. I promise I'll protect you forever. I promise I'll make you smile everytime. I promise I won't hurt you, never. I'll make you be Mrs. Choi. He vowed to himself.

Heeyoung opened her eyes, finding Changjo was still staring at her, smiling stupidly. "Mwo?!" Jokingly challenged her own boyfriend.

"Yah! Is it wrong for me to stare at my own girl?!" Changjo's eyes widened.

Heeyoung frowned. "Your girl? Oh, really?" Changjo pouted as he glared at her.

Heeyoung laughed. "My short-tempered bear is annoyed." She poked his nose. She got up and shifted closer to Changjo. She kissed his cheek. "I can't believe I fell for you, beautiful freak. By the way, I miss your cheesy lines."

"I keep it for later." He ruffled Heeyoung's hair. "I love you, Heeyoung-ah. I just can't stop saying I love you. Sorry, if you get bored of it."

"Of course I won't, babo." Heeyoung giggled. "I love you to the moon and back."

Changjo kissed Heeyoung. She moved onto his lap, facing him. She wrapped him tight with her arms and kissed him back. Changjo pulled her closer. "I really treasure you, Heeyoung-ah." He whispered.

"Promise you'd never leave me." demanded Heeyoung.

Changjo smirked. "I will never ever leave you."