(Bitter)sweetness

Home Is In Your Eyes

Silence. Nobody dared to speak. The gap between them made it more awkward. It's quiet outside, made them wondering where were the others. But that's not important. They should had been wondering how to kill the silence before it killed them first. To her unknown, the silence had actually killed the boy across her faster. He was crying silently, hiding his tears by staring at his lap.

"Changjo-ya." She finally broke the ice. But she didn't expect the respond she'd get. Changjo cried harder, he sobbed. She had never seen him cried that bad. He never cried. She shifted closer, circling her arms around him. The broad shoulder she leaned her chin on had never been that weak. He couldn't stop sobbing. I really broke him. "Changjo-ya." She whispered softly.

"J..just don't. H..Heeyoung-ah. D..don't leave me." He stuttered badly as he gasped. His body started trembling. "I..I..I know I'm-"

She pulled herself a bit to take her handkerchief inside her pocket, but Changjo's grip on her was stronger. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm here." She wiped his face gently. He clenched his eyes shut, trying to stop the tears. She kissed both of his eyes before she wrapped him into her hug again.

"I'm sorry, Heeyoung-ah." It was the weakest voice of him she ever heard. "Please don't leave me."

She couldn't help to smile at herself. She had no idea that her words could show the weak side of him, the weak side of Choi Changjo. The weak side of the strongest person she had ever known. He didn't cry when she rejected him. He didn't cry when he saw her with another guy before. He saved it for that day. The day she broke him up. The day she crushed his hope to have her forever. But he got to know that nothing lasted forever.

She embraced his face as she stared at him. "Look at me." His head was still hanging low. "Look at me." She repeated.

He slowly lifted his head up. It's his first time looking into her eyes again since he got to see the fiery eyes of her in the afternoon. "I'm the one who should have been sorry. I couldn't take control of my ownself. I couldn't stop feeling insecure. I'm really sorry for what I did, for my sudden tantrums on you today. I couldn't help the jealousy. You've promised that you'll never leave me but I doubted it." Changjo was still bummed by what happened before. His tongue was stiff, as stiff as if it has bones in it. "I...I don't know that my words could break you so bad like this. I'm sorry for making Chunji scolded you too. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you today. I'm sorry, Changjo-ya."

Another silence. "W-what's wrong with you? I...I haven't seen you throwing tantrums in a sudden like that before. I...I was flustered so bad. I should have soothed you but what I did was only fueling the fire instead." He finally spoke again, stuttering. He hesitantly cupped her face and caressed it softly. He waited for her to speak. But her tears spoke it instead. Changjo pulled her into a hug, letting her cry on his shoulder. He hushed her as he her hair to calm her. Just like the old days. "C-c-cry as much as you want."

Changjo made a gap between them as her sobs slowly fading. He wiped her tears. His lips was trembling when he forced it to form a smile. "I don't want to lose you." Heeyoung said before breaking her tears again. "I'm scared you'll leave me for her. I'm scared I can't make you happy like how she makes you laugh. I'm scared I-" Changjo hushed her again, hugging her tighter. "I'm telling you for the umpteenth time, I won't leave you. Never. Ever."

Heeyoung bit her lip. "But...I haven't promised you that."

Changjo gulped as he heard the sentence. He felt his heart stopped beating. He sighed, clenching his eyes shut again in pain. "I'm gonna promise you that now. I promise I'll never leave you again. I'm sorry for my words back at the school today. I really couldn't handle myself. I'm not leaving." She paused. "Will you take me back?"

Changjo sighed in relief. "We didn't even break up, dear. We didn't. We never." He smiled warmly. "I..I'm sorry for getting provoked. I'm sorry if I was being harsh today. I...I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I wasn't sensitive enough to notice your jealousy on her. I'm sorry I'm-"

She cut him by her hush. "Forget them all." She caressed his cheek.

He leaned his face closer. "Don't ever mention those breaking up thingy again, will you? Promise me that."

She nodded. "Promise."

He sealed the promise with a kiss on her lips "You know what? You're so cute when you're jealous." He ruffled her hair, making Heeyoung pouted right away. "You love me that much, eh?" He . She slapped his abs. "Heck no."

Changjo hugged her tight. "Oh, really?"

"It's more than you would ever know." She kissed his cheek.

Silence. They were on a staring contest. The two couldn't help to smile seeing their loved one. But suddenly Changjo's face turned slightly darkened. The deadly smile on his face was gone. The silence started giving creeps to Heeyoung. "I'm tired living like this, Heeyoung-ah. Living under jealousy and doubts between each other."

Her face went blunt as her heart dropped. "W..what do you mean?"

He sighed. "Can't we just get married right away?"

"Fck you." Heeyoung facepalmed. She couldn't help to slap his cheek lightly. "Fck you!! I really thought we're gonna end here." She hid her redden face on her palms, nearly cried.

Changjo couldn't help to laugh at Heeyoung's flustered face. He leaned his face closer. "Getting married after high school sounds great, doesn't it?" He already back on teasing her. Gosh, how could he change 180 degrees in just a few damned minutes?! She hissed. "Yah! I'm serious!" His eyes widened. "You're crazy." She laughed awkwardly.

"Crazy in love? Yes." He his lips on her and pressed it down, kissing her like the first time. The sweetness never changed no matter how many times they had kissed. They just wouldn't let go of each other as they sunk deep into their kisses. Heeyoung couldn't help to giggle in between. They turned their world over in one day. Gladly for just one day, not more.

The two pulled theirselves away slowly, panting and gasping for air. But it didn't take long for Changjo. He had already leaned his face closer back to Heeyoung again. "So, we're getting married after high school?" He raised his eyebrows as he showed his deadly smirk teasingly, knowing that it would melt her. The girl was staring blankly at him, pokerfaced. "Damn it, Heeyoung. Just say yes." He rolled his eyes. She chuckled at his annoyed face and kissed him again without saying anything. "I'm sure that's a yes." He muttered before kissing her deeper.

 


 

Hello my dear readers!

I hope you all would spend a few mins to read this! <3

I really was not expecting my first fic to hit 50 subs at first. I was not much than just being a silent reader back then (well, I didn’t have an account so yeah). Then I got this stupid idea to write a fic about Teen Top, that's when I made the acc. The story was originally just a cheesy and cliché love triangle, but I didn’t heart to leave the rest of members away! So, I tried my best not to be biased while writing this fic. I really love those 6 babos! I really do!

This fic is a major plot twist even to me, the writer. The length was expected to be around 20-30 chapters at first. And bam! See which chapter we’re now. Not only that, the original plot wasn’t this complicated! But the ty ideas just popped out of nowhere and kept making me adding the chapters even though I’ve told you the fic is ending soon. And by that I’m telling you my dear readers, the fic is really going to end after this. The next chapter will be the last chapter!

Writing this fic for 5 months, gaining 56 subs, 3 votes, and 2467 views (until I wrote this) they’re just things I didn’t expect before. I know, it’s actually nothing if you compared mine with others’ whose views have hit like 10 times of mine. But for me that numbers of mine were quite a big accomplishment. Reading your comments and messages is a pleasure to do! The notifications give me goosebumps everytime I see it, the excitement yet I couldn’t help to worry if you didn’t like my updates. And for the unsubs, I’m sorry if I couldn’t fulfill your wants.

The moments when I updated and no one commented, I’m worried on what you’d think about it. I just hope that you enjoy reading it, and it would be more great if it  got into your dreams! LOL I know you guys might be annoyed by me demanding for the comments, but I really do want them! I really want to know what you guys think. Yeah, I’m a reader as well. I know sometimes we have no words to leave hahaha

During the last 5 months, I’m slowly getting attached with my characters. Especially Heeyoung and Changjo. I actually didn’t heart to end this. But I just have to (?) I don’t want you guys to think that my story is pointlessly drifting away. So that’s why I really have to end it after this.

But I really can’t make Heeyoung dies!! No, she won’t literally die in the last chap, no, just no, don’t worry. If any of you guys have any ideas what should I do with Heeyoung and those babos, just leave me comments, walls, messages, anything!

If any of you demanded a sequel (sorry for me being overconfident), I’m not so sure about it. My left ideas couldn’t make it to be a sequel. I’m just thinking of updating this fic with their one shots, probably the invisible scenes and flashbacks, since I will end the story for real in the next chap. Or do you have any better ideas? >.<

Oh! And I wan’t to say sorry if my whole fic didn't come any decorations, pics, poster, or something this long. I’m not going well with those html thingy :P But now I have put pics on some chapters just to spice them up hahaha and if you really had nothing to do, you may go through every chap to find what pics I've put.

And in case any of you are wondering what Heeyoung actually looks like since I didn’t write any descriptions nor put any pics to describe her, I leave it to your imaginations. Just imagine her as the way you want to, you may even imagine her as yourself if you want to. The girl on the pics I put, it’s quite fine if you want to take it as Heeyoung as well. I actually put those pic to match the chap’s theme and I want the boys to look like that kekeke, not really taking the girl as Heeyoung but it could work though :-)

For Teen Top lovers, I’m preparing another fic. Again, it’s OC x Teen Top. The main would be uhm…. Changjo and Chunji this time I think. And it’s romance again. Hahaha I really want to write angsty fics but I just can’t! My words are either fitting for cheesy romance or not-so-funny-you-authornim comedy! I’m not sure if you guys had laughed on the previous chaps, but I did joke through my words there sometimes.

Uhm… I think that’s all for now. I thank all of you who had been willing to read my speech here. There won’t be an author note in the last chapter. I hope you drowned in the (last) story well! It took me hours and days to write the last part of the last chap!

For all the readers and silent readers, I once again thank you all for everything! For viewing, visiting, subscribing, voting, commenting, criticizing, whatever it is I still appreciate you all to have spent your precious time reading my fic! Love love love! Teen Top x Angels! Forever! <3