Inside of You

Home Is In Your Eyes

Minsoo went back in. Heeyoung couldn't stand to hold her annoyance. "Bang Minsoo, are you telling everyone that we're dating or something?" He was startled. "What?! I did nothing!" He defended. "Like everybody thinks we're dating." said Heeyoung, annoyed.

Minsoo was back at his position on the chair beside Heeyoung's bed. "We are." said Minsoo shamelessly. He wished Heeyoung would change her mind and suddenly agreed. She glared at him. "Were." corrected her. Silence. Minsoo's first effort to had been broken down right away. She's really serious on it. Minsoo sighed. "Heeyoung-ah."

"What?!" Heeyoung nagged. Minsoo paused. "Tell me what bugs your mind. Tell me anything I should've known."

Heeyoung didn't know what to answer. She stayed silent and just staring blankly avoiding Minsoo's gaze.

"I don't know what exactly bugs your mind until you... You hate me so much like that. I've told you the truth. I've told you everything, yet you still hate me unreasonably like that." She hissed. "Unreasonably? Really?"

"I won't get any advantages from making up my explanation to you. I would have just go with Jihyeon and left you right away without words if I really cheated, if I don't love you, if I just played you, if I don't care about you, if I don't want you. Without even bothering spending my life dying just to explain to you. Please think about it."

Heeyoung didn't dare to look at Minsoo, thinking about his words, thinking about how to explain her exact feeling about them. She cried silently. "I... I can't describe how I've been feeling after that day." Heeyoung finally spoke. "I felt hurt, betrayed, being lied to. My mind doesn't want to trust you anymore from that on. It just can't. No matter how hard you try to convince me. No matter how hard I try to convince myself too." still not looking at Minsoo. She sighed. "While... To be honest, deep inside my hurt heart, there's still you. Although it's covered by bitterness. I... I still think about you. Every single day. Every second."

Minsoo waited her to continue. He had been craving for truth. "I.. It's not like I hate you. I'm actually mad and frustrated on myself." She paused. "Why is it so hard just to trust you again. Everytime I see you, you remind me of my frustration. I.. Just can't. I'm in a big denial. I can't solve this. This isn't your fault. It's my fault for not being able to control myself." She was still crying silently. "You're so close to me but I can't reach you. Being around you makes me frustrated on myself more and more. The hatred towards my own self is growing bigger. I'm sorry for making it hard. I'm sorry for making you feel that I hate you all my life. I'm... Sorry." Heeyoung exhaled slowly, she was trembling because of her emotions. "I'm really sorry, Minsoo. I'm sorry." She sobbed. She was too tired to lie again. She had been living under a big denial and she hated it.

Minsoo held her hand tight and it to calm her. She couldn't deny to feel more relaxed by it. She closed her eyes, still crying silently. She felt a bit relieved after blurting out everything to Minsoo. He wiped her tears. It's then Heeyoung who's holding tight to Minsoo's hand and put their hands on her chest. It's like she could lose him anytime soon. "It's okay, Heeyoung-ah. Now that it's all clear. I.. I know your feelings now. Thanks for telling me everything. It's okay. Take your time to find it back. Don't worry, I'll wait for you. I'm not going anywhere. Calm yourself." He Heeyoung's hair gently. "I'm not going anywhere, Heeyoung-ah." He kissed her lips.

Heeyoung still not opening her eyes. "T..thank you."

******

L.Joe visited again that afternoon. But Minsoo stayed in the room. He purposely bugging L.Joe just by being around him. He didn't say anything though. He was just playing game on his phone to kill time. It worked. L.Joe left earlier than before. It's clear that he was annoyed by Minsoo's presence there. Heeyoung could see Minsoo was purposely doing that to politely kick L.Joe out as soon as possible. But she didn't care about it. It's their own business. Not mine. I've tried my best to make up the relationship between them but it didn't work. You guys just do whatever you want. I won't care anymore.

Around 4 pm, the doctor came to do his last check on Heeyoung. He told her that she'd been allowed to go home that day. Somehow Heeyoung felt a bit disappointed. It meant that Minsoo wouldn't stay up for her and being around her anymore. She hated to have Minsoo around, but then she's slowly getting used to it again. Moreover, she felt better after the talk they had earlier that day. He's a good caretaker for sure. She finally admitted.

"Is it okay for me to finish the administration first?" Minsoo asked Heeyoung. Mrs. Park had left him all the documents needed. She nodded. "Just call me if you need anything." He passed Heeyoung's phone to her. Then he left Heeyoung alone in the room.

Minsoo just had a few steps away from Heeyoung's room when he bumped to the trio. Chunji, Changjo, and Ricky visited again. "Where are you going?" Chunji asked.

"Oh hi. I'm finishing her administration first. She's going home today. Just go to her room, she's alone there." told Minsoo.

Chunji nodded and the three continued walking to Heeyoung's room. "Congrats!" Ricky shouted as he saw Heeyoung. Heeyoung just smiled at her cute bestfriend. "You shouldn't force yourself too much from now on." Chunji reminded her. "Be healthy and cheerful everytime." Changjo added. "We'll always be taking care of you." I'll be. Changjo's mind corrected his words. He smiled. He's looking right into Heeyoung's eyes, made her feel awkward.

Heeyoung could feel her cheeks burning a bit. "Thank you, guys." Trying hard to distract her focus on Changjo.

Then her mom had come back from work. "Hello guys." She greeted. The three bowed at her. "How are you feeling, dear?" She kissed Heeyoung.

"Looking forward to sleep on my own bed." said Heeyoung.

"Minsoo hasn't finished the administration yet?" Mrs. Park glanced around to find Minsoo.

"Nope. He just left for a few minutes though." answered Heeyoung.

"I'll help him first." Then Mrs. Park left again.

******

Heeyoung was finally home that day. Minsoo insisted to go to her place first before going back to his house. The trio were also coming along. The atmosphere was great. Heeyoung went straight to her room and lay herself on her bed she missed so much. Minsoo followed her. The trio let the two alone in her room. Minsoo didn't say anything. He just sat on the chair silently. Heeyoung glanced at him. "Minsoo-ya." She called him. He raised his head to see her. "Thanks a lot for helping my mom and me. I don't know how I should thank you."

Trust me and be mine again, that's how you should thank me. Minsoo nodded. "It's okay. You're welcome." He moved closer to Heeyoung. Kiss me again, Minsoo. Kiss me. Heeyoung wished. "Get well soon. Stop having a fight with yourself." He just held Heeyoung's hand.

Heeyoung sighed, feeling disappointed. "I'll try my best."

"I'm.. Going now." Those were the words Minsoo didn't want to say that day. But he had to.

Don't go. Heeyoung's eyes told him. Minsoo held her hand tighter. Heeyoung couldn't say yes. She nodded instead. "Be careful."

"Don't worry." Minsoo nodded and smiled. "I'm going. Bye." He half heartedly releasing Heeyoung's hand.

"Bye." Heeyoung waved at him.

Minsoo went home after saying goodbye to Mrs. Park and the trio. Mrs. Park thanked him so much for his help in the previous days at the hospital. Minsoo half heartedly left Heeyoung's place. He'd been thinking if he could live without Heeyoung for a while. He promised her he'd be waiting. Although Heeyoung didn't ask him too. He kept the faith that they'd be back again soon.

The trio spent a few hours at Heeyoung's place. That night was different for Heeyoung. There's no Minsoo beside her staying up during the night just to look after her. She sighed. I should make up the situation between us. Or else I'd be wrecked again. He told the truth, Heeyoung. It's the truth. You have to start accepting it slowly. You have to.

 


 

A/N :

What actually happened between Minsoo and L.Joe? Keep guessing hahaha!

Thanks for all the subscribers! I'm looking forward to your comments! Thank you! <3