Surprises

Home Is In Your Eyes

In that sunny day, Heeyoung and Minsoo went to the restaurant where they used to do their project after school. They're missing their old times there.

"Nice to see you two again here. Where have you guys been? I rarely see you last month." The owner greeted them as they went in. The restaurant itself wasn't too crowded that time.

The couple smiled awkwardly. "Uhm... We're quite busy at school." Heeyoung made an excuse.

"You two have been doing good, haven't you?"

"Yeah, we've been doing good. Nothing bad happened. Don't worry." Minsoo answered right away. Heeyoung was struggling to hold her laugh. She decided to hide herself behind Minsoo's back.

"Okay then, please enjoy your time here." The owner smiled warmly.

The two then found a table for them. Heeyoung couldn't help to laugh. "What are you laughing at?" Minsoo frowned as he didn't find anything funny.

"Your answer just now. When you're saying we're good." She was still laughing. "I suddenly remembered about our fights here. It wasn't that good, actually."

Minsoo smirked. "At least we're actually good now." Heeyoung scoffed. "Best." She corrected.

In their old times there, they usually sat across each other. But that day, they sat beside each other. "Oh! I have something for you." told Minsoo. He searched for something inside his bag and took out a small box. "What's this?" asked Heeyoung as she received the box.

"Just open it." He smiled. She opened the box carefully. There was a beautiful silver bracelet inside the box. Her gaze moved towards him, asking for explanation. "That's my apology to you." She was speechless for a sec. "Oh my God, Bang Minsoo. You can just ask for apology with words. You don't really have to do this."

"You know I'm not good with words. So I bought that for you instead." He shrugged. "Just a small gift. But that doesn't mean my apology to you is that small."

"What?! This isn't even a small thing! Well, it might be small physically. But I know this didn't cost 'small'." She argued. He ignored her words. "Let me." He took the bracelet out and wore it on her wrist. She stared at the bracelet. She sighed. "It's really beautiful." She glanced at him, smiling. "Thank you. Not only for this beautiful bracelet. I thank you for everything. For loving me." She leaned her head on his shoulder. "You're welcome. I love you, Heeyoung-ah" He kissed Heeyoung.

Minsoo accompanied Heeyoung back home as usual. They're chatting happily on their way back, with their arms twined. It was like they owned the day. They're waiting for the elevator, still chatting and teasing each other. They're about to get in when Heeyoung suddenly realized something and  stopped right away.

Changjo was there, getting out from the elevator. His face went stiff. Meanwhile, Minsoo who had no idea of what's happening, slowly realizing that it was the red haired boy he saw with Heeyoung before. Heeyoung pulled her hand slowly from Minsoo and made a gap between her and her boyfriend. But it seemed too late.

"Hi, Changjo. Where are you going?" She greeted him awkwardly.

"Hi." He answered coldly while stealing a glance at Minsoo. "I'm going home. I'm in a rush now. Bye." Before I start a fight with Minsoo.

"Oh okay. See you." Heeyoung's guilt came out again. He knows about me and Minsoo now. He really knows. Despite the fact whether Ricky spoiled it to him or not. He's mad at you now. He didn't even smile at you just now. You're screwed up, Heeyoung. She sighed.

"Changjo? That was the red haired guy, right?" Minsoo asked as they went into the elevator. She just gave him a weak nod. "I thought you're close with him."

"Used to." She shrugged. "My friendship with everyone isn't really good these days."

"Minsoo my bro!" Niel greeted Minsoo as soon as he saw him. Then the two guys hit each other's fist. The brofist.

Heeyoung hit Niel's chest. "Stop it. You annoyed me." She rolled her eyes.

"Why? I was just greeting him! I wasn't like I'm stealing him from you!" Niel nagged.

"Keep going guys. You're so entertaining." Minsoo smiled at the two friends, receiving a glare from his girl.

"Where have you been? You went home quite late than usual." Niel asked. "Aaah I got it. You two just had a date. Okay then. Fine. You two abandoned me here." He pouted his big lips. "You just answered your own question, by the way."

"We didn't plan to go out before. We just went away." Minsoo defended.

"You could just call me to come over!" Niel argued.

The couple laughed. "I'm sure you wouldn't safely reach us if you did." She commented. "You get lost easily, Daniel."

Minsoo had been smiling at the two, he didn't know what else to say on them. "Why are you staying still there?! Defend me, bro!"

"For God sake Daniel, stop being like a cheap gangster with that 'bro'!" She smacked his head.

Minsoo chuckled. "Well, he's my bro now." He teased his girlfriend too. Niel was the one laughing then. "You two go away!" She pouted in annoyance.

******

"I bumped to them." Changjo told Ricky through the phone. "Who?"

"Heeyoung and Minsoo." He sighed. "I went out from the elevator and they were there. Going to her place I think."

Changjo sounded so wrecked. "Cheer up. It's gonna get better."

He sighed again. "I don't know. But I can't give up here. I really love her. I don't know if I could ever move on."

"Whatever your decision is. I'll be always there behind your back."

******

Heeyoung went to school as usual. She decided to have a lunch with L.Joe, but he's in a bad mood that day. They ended up arguing again. L.Joe's mood really tested her patience. After school, Minsoo took her to the park. The one they went to, the one where Minsoo confessed to her. They talked for a while, flashing back their moments there.

"Heeyoung-ah. I..I want to tell you something." The girl glanced at him. "Hm? Go on."

"I'm.. I'm moving abroad." Minsoo bit his lip. "W-what did you say?" She frowned.

"You know I live here alone, my parents want me to live with them in Germany since my sister just moved out. I know this is happening in a sudden."

She gulped. "So... How are we?"

"I... I'll be away for.. Well, I don't know. But I don't want to give it an excuse to break up with you. I don't want to lose you."

Heeyoung was speechless. Why the heck the world is never kind enough for me. Tears started streaming down her cheeks. "I.. I don't want to lose you either." Minsoo hugged her, her hair gently. "Let's not talk about this for a while until I get further notice from my parents. I hope I can convince them to let me stay here." He looked at Heeyoung and kissed her. "It's going late now. I should take you home. Come on." He helped Heeyoung to stand up and walked her home.

 


 

A/N:

Short update! I try to keep updating this fic weekly. Don't forget to leave comments! Thank you and enjoy! {}

I'd like to welcome the new subscribers! Thanks for willing to subscribe. I love you guys!