Home Is In Your Eyes

Home Is In Your Eyes

Heeyoung was at the public library alone. She missed books so much. She decided to went there alone since Changjo had a dance practice and Ricky was going on a date with Hyojung. Ricky had been begging Heeyoung to accompany him on his first date, but of course she denied him right away. "Yah! She'd feel disturbed by me, babo!" She nagged. "Heeyoung-ah, please!" Ricky begged through his aegyo. But poor Ricky, it didn’t work as Heeyoung had already immuned by his aegyos.

"Andwae! Go ask Changjo how he did it back then!" She insisted. "Ricky oppa, fighting!" She let out her evil laugh then rushingly ran away before he begged for the umpteenth time again.

Heeyoung had been wandering between the bookshelves in the library, browsing for the right books to read. But then she stopped as she saw familiar figures feets away from her. The familiar figures she hadn't met for months. Her brain was still processing, digging up her memories. But she's sure what's in her memories was different with what she's seeing then.

L.Joe and Jihyeon was sitting together side by side, so close to each other. Way too close if they’re just friends, even best friends. Jihyeon was reading a book while leaning her back on L.Joe's chest. L.Joe himself was her long hair. He leaned his cheek on her head, looking at book she's reading. He whispered something to her, smiling. Jihyeon was giggling then as he kissed her head. Those things were like in a cycle. It repeated over and over.

Heeyoung had been staring at them secretly, covering not to make any noises. They’re….back on? Oh my gosh, L.Joe. How have you been, dear. You’ve changed. Good for you. She couldn't help to smile seeing the love scene in her sight. You two look lovely, really. You’re stupid for dumping her back then, Byunghun-ah. She loves you so much. Heeyoung was still watching the lovers as they continued with their cycles. But…how could they back on? Didn’t Minsoo say that Jihyeon was so damn scared on L.Joe? Or.. Jihyeon was L.Joe’s first love, maybe? So he went back to her? Ah, stop it Heeyoung-ah. Whatever it is, I'm happy them. I hope things go well from now on for you two. She flashed a smile to herself, secretly leaving before the couple could spot her there.

******


Heeyoung was completely having her day alone. She's on the subway then, on her way to pick Changjo up at the dance studio. She was resting her head, resting her mind. It wasn't too crowded inside the subway, but it's quite full. Looked like people were tired as it's quiet in there.

Heeyoung overheard something. That familiar deep voice. She opened her eyes and glanced around. She was right. It’s you again, eh?

Minsoo was standing a few meters from her, separated by some people between them. He was talking to the girl standing before him. The girl was holding his hand. Heeyoung’s heart jumped a bit as the girl kissed him on the cheek. The boy smiled back at the girl shyly. Heeyoung couldn’t help to smile too. That cute eyesmile of him. It didn't change. I miss it. They didn't know that Heeyoung was staring at them. She knew the girl. She knew her well. You really deserve him, Soojin-ah. Please look after him well. I believe in you. He may look strong on the outside, but actually he's fragile in the inside. Don't hurt him, please. He's a good guy. He'll protect you. She wished as she stared at them.

Minsoo's eyes were glancing around then. His gaze accidentally caught Heeyoung staring at him and Soojin. His smile vanished. He blinked his eyes in disbelief, badly flustered by Heeyoung’s presence there. She must have seen me and Soojin. He locked his gaze on Heeyoung. Fortunately Soojin was busy with her phone, not realizing that Heeyoung was just a few metres away from them.

Heeyoung stared back at Minsoo, smiling warmly. "Hello handsome." She mouthed while waving at him. Somehow it felt touching for her. She was worried when she left him for Changjo, worried for him hurting his ownself. She knew he's deeply in love with her. It's a relief seeing Minsoo was happy with Soojin. Yeah, I don’t know what his actual feeling is. But I hope so. She knew Soojin was actually a nice girl, it’s just Byunghun who was stupid enough to reject her. Well, he got Jihyeon back now.  Soojin will look after you, Minsoo-ya. But don’t worry, Soojin-ah. So will he.

Minsoo stole a glance at Soojin who was still busy with her phone before looking back at Heeyoung, smiling shyly. "I'm happy for you." She mouthed again. Minsoo grinned. He kept glancing at Soojin, worried she would notice Heeyoung's appearance there. Soojin knew that he still couldn't move on from Heeyoung deep inside him. "How's Changjo?" It's then Minsoo sneakily mouthed at Heeyoung. "We're all fine, thanks to you." She answered.

"Good then." He nodded, smiling. "Call me." He gestured. Heeyoung couldn't help to laugh. She nodded back at him. "I will. Double date?"

"Looking forward to it." He showed his thumb up, smirking at her.

Heeyoung's stop was next. Minsoo was still looking at her, he kept making sure that Soojin was completely drowned into the game on her phone. "I'm going now." Heeyoung waved at him. He just gave her another nod and smile. He was really happy to see her again. "I love you." She mouthed and formed a heart above her head, not caring about the narrow space around her, just before hopping off the train. Minsoo couldn't help to chuckle silently. I will always love you, Heeyoung-ah. He shook his head as he watched her blending in the crowd, disappearing from his sight slowly.

Heeyoung couldn't stop smiling and giggling during her walk. She didn't think Minsoo would end up with Soojin. He's so cute. They are. It's been quite a long time since their last met when he 'saved' her from breaking up with Changjo. I owe him again. She smiled at herself. I'll definitely call him again. He did no harm on me, he even saved my relationship with Changjo. He brought back my sanity that time, just imagine if I didn’t meet him back then. Say bye to Choi Steamed Buns. She shook her head, shivering on the bad scenarios.

I hope Changjo wouldn't mind if I befriend him again. Minsoo got Soojin and I got him. It could work. Technically. We should really try the double date soon! There's nothing to worry about, right? And Changjo has indirectly proposed me, hasn’t him? She chuckled at the last sentence, imagining her marriage with Changjo. Getting married in this age? Changjo is just being Changjo! Gah! Stupid!   

Changjo was waiting in front of the building when Heeyoung arrived, waving at her brightly. There goes the lovefool. She smirked then half skipped approaching him. "Sorry, I'm late." Heeyoung gave him a light peck when twining her arm with his.

"No, you're not. I just finished though." He smiled. "Where are we going now? Home?"

Heeyoung nodded. "Let's go. Looks like it'll rain."

They just walked for a few metres when it really started raining hard, forcing them to take shelter at the nearest bus stop. Heeyoung was digging deep into her bag, searching for her umbrella. "Damn it. I forgot to bring my umbrella." She cursed. Changjo shrugged. "It's okay. We can wait here."

It was just the two of them at the deserted bus stop. The two were sitting side by side in silence. Watching the raindrops falling, wetting the empty street. To her unknown, the guy beside her had taken off his jacket, leaving him with just a sleeveless t-shirt on his upper body. He made his sneaky move to cover his girlfriend’s body using his jacket and wrapped her tight by his hug.

"Yah! Don't take your jacket off, babo! It's cold! I'm fine! Don't worry!" Heeyoung nagged, worried on her boyfriend. She tried to get away from his tight hug to take the jacket off of her, but what she got was Changjo locking her in his hug tighter. "Listen to me, Heeyoung-ssi. Don't worry about me." He smiled.

"But all you’ve got there is only that damned thin sleeveless tee!" She argued. "You might get sick!" She added when giving another attempt to get away from his hug.

"I can even be topless now." He winked, made her pouting right away. "Anyway, thanks for your care, Ms. Park." He chuckled. "Oh wait, something's wrong there. Thanks for your care, Mrs. Choi." He smirked teasingly at her before leaning on her shoulder.

Heeyoung hissed at her cheesy boyfriend although she couldn't hide her flushed face. "You're really stubborn."

"If I wasn't stubborn enough, I wouldn't get you." Changjo cutely replied as he elbowed her lightly, getting an eye roll from the girl. He kissed her head and hugged her tight to keep her warm.

"Well, I have to admit that you're right on that part." She shrugged.

Heeyoung glanced at Changjo who was staring blankly at the raindrops. She's grateful to have him. He's the right one for me. Her mind was recalling back the things she saw that day. L.Joe is happy with Jihyeon now. They're back on again and thank God for the start to their new life. Hope everything goes well for them. Hope L.Joe has really changed his oldself and get to prove her love for her.

And Minsoo... That fool. He got Soojin, that beautiful brave girl. Heeyoung smiled to herself. Soojin deserves him. He's gonna treat her better than Byunghun. Minsoo deserves her too. Minsoo deserves a girl who would understand him the best. I know Soojin would. She would replace me well for him.

And I'm here with Mr. Choi Steamed Buns, who called me Mrs. Choi just now. He's my best friend, my best brother, my best guy, my everything. Just the best person I’ve ever met. I didn't think I'd end up with this cheesy yet mischievous guy. He's a part of me now as he completes me. He owns me. I don’t mind to be owned by him, though. I just can't explain how I'm feeling on him. He really has a weird charm. He successfully attracted me. Ah, this is love, isn’t it? I'm in love with him. I'm in love with this alien sent down from heaven. Does heaven have aliens there? Whatever it is, I'm falling for him. Forever. She smiled to herself, giggling.

"What are you laughing at?" Changjo asked curiously. "You."

Changjo frowned. "Me? Why? I did nothing!"

"You make me loves you and that's funny for me, Mr. Choi." She kissed his cheek, still giggling.

Changjo rolled his eyes. "The rain has stopped. Should we go now?"

Heeyoung glanced around and realized that the rain had really stopped. "Yup."

They soon got up. "Uhm.. Going home? Or did you change your mind?" Changjo made sure.

Heeyoung clinged her arms around his neck and stared at his eyes. "Wherever. As long as I'm with you. I even think I don't need to go home because," she paused. Changjo raised his eyebrow, waiting for her to continue. "my home is in your eyes." She couldn't help to blush as she smiled, leaning her face closer to his. Changjo smiled back at her. "Mine too."

Changjo squeezed her to a tight yet gentle hug. Heeyoung closed her eyes, feeling the warmth flowed over her in the rain’s coldness. Changjo pulled himself away slowly to look at her face, with his arms twined around her waist. The girl was just smiling softly. No words left to express their love for each other. Their hearts drove them to move closer as they couldn't hold their affectionate and meaningful gazes anymore. The guy made the first move. He slowly leaned his face closer to her, smirking. The girl was still smiling, waiting for her boyfriend to do what he got to do. She closed her eyes just at the right time before the two soon fell into the deepest and the most sincere kiss they ever had.

 

THE END

 


 

A/N:

I hope you guys are (quite) happy with the ending. And like I said before, I might update this fic with the invisible scenes later kekeke

Lastly, please check out my new Teen Top fic here: The Roommate 

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! <3