Scandalous Saturday

Home Is In Your Eyes

The next day, Chunji and Ricky visited again to accompany Heeyoung. They were chatting randomly as usual. The two didn't want Heeyoung to feel alone. Moreover, her psychological condition still was not good. Chunji worried if she spent her time alone she would start thinking too much again. "Ricky-ya, go buy some snack." Chunji asked out of nowhere.

"What? You go buy by yourself!" rejected Ricky right away.

"Yah! I rarely ask you! I'm accompanying Heeyoung here!" Chunji scolded him.

Ricky glared at him. "Rarely? Pfft. You go. I'm accompanying Heeyoung here."

"Stop it guys, you both go. I'm okay here." Heeyoung tried to stop the fight.

"Ricky-ya, you want me to be angry like the last time again?" Chunji threatened him. Ricky gulped. He remembered how bad his last fight with Chunji was. It gave him goosebumps just to remember Chunji's anger. "Okay then." Ricky left the room, swearing. "I hear you swearing, Ricky-ya!!"

"No, I'm not, hyung! I'm singing along!" He ran as fast as he could.

"How are you with Minsoo?" Chunji asked Heeyoung right away.

Heeyoung chuckled. "I know this is coming. You purposely kicked Ricky away right?" He grinned. "Don't worry. We're better now, we talked about it yesterday."

Chunji felt a bit relieved. It's better for both of them at least. "So, you're getting back with him?"

"No. Uhm not yet. Well, honestly I don't know. But we're still off now. I need some time. I'm not ready to back on again yet." Heeyoung was flustered by his question. "That poor guy is desperately in love with you."

Heeyoung frowned. "Minsoo? How can you know?"

"I can tell from his looks. You should treat him better from now on, even though you're off with him. He feels guilty towards you. He hates himself so much for it. At least, makes him feel better. He already helped you few days ago, right? Now it's your turn to help him."

Heeyoung stared at him, hesitating. "Honestly, I'm afraid if I did that, he'd expect too much from me. That would hurt him again in the end, wouldn't it?"

Chunji held her hand. "Don't think too far. It's okay.  Whatever your decision in the future will be, for now, you should help him feels better first. So he could feel at least a bit relieved. He really loves you. He told you the truth." She sighed. "What makes you sure that he told the truth?"

"If he was lying, nobody could lie perfectly like that. He's serious about it, Heeyoung. If he cheated on you, if he only played you, he would just leave you right away without even caring." His guessing was exactly the same with what Minsoo said yesterday. "Did you have a talk with him?"

He was flustered. "No, I didn't. I'm a guy too, I can tell." He lied.

"Or he bribed you to do this?" She felt something's fishy.

"Yah! Why are you so suspicious towards me?" He asked back, saving his life.

"You're a psychic, Oppa." Heeyoung rolled her eyes. "What should I do then?"

"Just treat him better." Chunji smiled warmly.

Ricky was back after a while. "Here you go, hyung." He passed a plastic bag full of snacks to him. It's clear that he's still annoyed with Chunji.

Chunji grinned. "Thank you, my cute little brother." He pulled Ricky closer into a hug and ruffled his hair. Ricky let himself go from his brother. He threw himself on to the bed, making his own spot beside Heeyoung. "Yah! Go sleep on the floor!" Chunji scolded him. He pulled Ricky's legs.

"Whatever, hyung. It's okay right, Heeyoung-ah?" Ricky crawled back onto the bed, asking for Heeyoung's support.

Heeyoung chuckled. "It's okay, Oppa. I got a new bolster to be kicked."

"Aaaah! Andwaeee!!" Ricky hurriedly got up and sat on the floor.

"I'm joking! Come back here! Don't sit on the cold floor!" Heeyoung told Ricky.

"I'm not coming back!" Ricky was hugging his legs, pouting.

Chunji didn't care with his dongsaengs' fight, he was busy munching the snacks Ricky had bought. "Here, have some." He offered the snacks.

Heeyoung and Ricky had the snacks too. "Uhm.. Where's Changjo by the way?" asked Heeyoung.

"He has a dance practice today." told Ricky.

Heeyoung raised her eyebrows. "Dance practice?" Ricky nodded.

"That kid has a hidden talent, for your info. I didn't believe that he's a good dancer back then. Just imagine steamed buns dancing. He was so damn chubby." Chunji commented. "But not cute unfortunately."

"He's been called the dancing boy since he's still in the elementary." Ricky added.

Heeyoung laughed. "You really like to tease Changjo, don't you? Don't be too mean on him."

"I'm not mean to him! He knows that I always joke around. Sometimes I got bored teasing this kid so I instead." Chunji grinned. "It feels like I have two younger brothers."

"But still, you didn't know if you hurt him." told Heeyoung.

"Why are you asking about Changjo?" asked Ricky in a sudden.

Heeyoung was flustered. "Eh... Can't I?" She chuckled awkwardly.

"Of course you can. There's nothing wrong actually." Ricky shrugged. Chunji was smiling secretly. I think you still have a chance, steamed buns.

"It's a bit unusual for me seeing only the two of you, since you guys are always together like a trio." She made an excuse.

"I'll ask him to come here later." said Chunji.

Heeyoung was panicking. "No need, Oppa! Don't bother him!" She knew that if Chunji was the one asking Changjo to come, he would really come because Chunji were using another stupid threats on Changjo. She actually wanted Changjo to be there with them too, but she didn't want to bother him by thinking that it's a must to come over. Chunji smirked and took out his phone. "Oppa, don't!" Heeyoung tried to stop him but failed. He dialed Changjo's number and put it on speaker mode. The call was picked up. "Yah steamed buns, where are you?"

"Still at the studio, hyung. Why?"

"Am I disturbing your practice?" Chunji made sure.

It could be heard that he's panting. "Nope. We're resting for a while."

"When will you finish?" Chunji asked again.

"Wait." Changjo shouted to his friends asking about the time they'd finish. "I don't know, hyung. We'll probably have extra hours today. Why?"

"Ricky and I are at Heeyoung's place now. She's asking why you're not coming with us. She's missing you already." Chunji let out his evil laugh. Heeyoung smacked Chunji with a pillow. "Yah!" He scolded Heeyoung. "It's because of you, steamed buns! She's missing you so much then she released her emotions at me now! Fortunately she just smacked me with a pillow, not kissing me to death." On the other line, Changjo was frozen. His heart was thumping, pumping a lot more blood to his blushing cheeks. He let out an awkward laugh.

"Our steamed buns is being missed by a girl~" Chunji teased both Changjo and Heeyoung. Heeyoung clearly wasn't happy with it. Ricky who had been watching couldn't help to laugh in the end.

Meanwhile Changjo was still laughing awkwardly. "I'll come later."

"Changjo's coming later, Heeyoung-ah!" Chunji purposely shouted although Heeyoung herself had heard it because it was on a speaker mode. Heeyoung glared at him.

"Sorry I can't join you guys now." Changjo apologized.

"Heeyoung said it's okay but you still have to visit her later because she's missing you so much. Okay, steamed buns?" Chunji lied. Heeyoung felt like choking Chunji's throat. Ricky was literally rolling on the floor, laughing.

"Neee. I have to back on practice now, hyung. Bye."

"Heeyoung wished you luck! Bye!" Chunji ended the call. He successfully made a scandal.

"Screw you." Heeyoung crossed her arms, pouting. "You too!!" She smacked a pillow on Ricky who was still dying from laughter.

Chunji grinned. "This snack has a good taste, Heeyoung-ah." He changed the topic.

"Whatever!" Heeyoung shouted, still pouting. "YOU EMBARASSED ME AAAAAARGH!" She buried her face, receiving greater laughter instead of sympathy.

"We're more like teasing Changjo than you, Heeyoung-ah." Ricky told her. "Trust me." His pale white face was burning red because of the laughter.

"Yeah! He'll like it so much! Trust me he's blushing hard right now."

"I bet he couldn't sleep tonight." Ricky added. The Lee brothers were completely satisfied with the scandal they made.

******

Chunji's words had been stuck on Heeyoung's mind ever since. She spent her night thinking about his words about Minsoo. He really loves you, he told you the truth. Yeah. If I got to be honest, I really loves him too. But I just can't. Slowly, Heeyoung. Slowly.