Attack

Home Is In Your Eyes

The week after wasn't being easier for Heeyoung. She couldn't stop thinking about Changjo's second confession to her on the weekend before. Extra lessons from Changjo and L.Joe were still going.

That day, Heeyoung was resting on the couch, flipping through boring programs on the tv. Changjo just went home from her place. The atmosphere between Changjo and her was all different. It was covered up by awkwardness, although they're not even talking about the decision making thingy. He's just being professional to keep his promise on helping me with the lessons. Heeyoung sighed. She was lost in her mind again.

The bell rang. Heeyoung lazily got up and walked to the front door. She was all frozen when she opened the door. She never expected to see the person whom standing before her for the second time.

"W..what are you doing here?" asked Heeyoung.

Jihyeon bit her lip. "I've been seeking for your information this long. I...just want to say sorry and explain everything."

Heeyoung tried to calm herself. Her mind was flashing back those bad memories. "Come in."

Jihyeon had been staring at her own lap. She tried to avoid Heeyoung's gaze as much as she could. "I'm sorry, Heeyoung-ssi. I'm sorry for everything." She apologized in her shaky voice. Heeyoung didn't say anything. She's actually still in shock from Jihyeon's appearance there. "Please forgive Minsoo. It's all my fault. It's a misunderstanding, Heeyoung-ssi. It's all my fault." She held Heeyoung's hand. "I... I really had no idea that you're his girlfriend. I thought... I thought Minsoo and I were just off while I was away. I thought Minsoo didn't really mean it when he asked me to break up. I.. I really have no intention to mess up your relationship. I'm really sorry." She explained. "Minsoo hates me now. I messed up. I really have no idea about you guys. I was...oh God." She choked, her tears broke. "I understand how you might feel after that. I really didn't mean to. I'm sorry, Heeyoung-ssi."

"You didn't see how wrecked I was." Heeyoung was staring blankly, flashing back her memories again. "I was completely broken by your words." Jihyeon raised her head, looking at Heeyoung. "That sentence changed my life. The way you told me that you're Minsoo's girlfriend. I can't forget it."

Jihyeon was down on her knees. "I'm really sorry, Heeyoung-ssi. I... I'd do everything you ask me to. Please forgive me. Forgive Minsoo. It's my fault, not his. Blame it all on me. If you want to curse, curse me, not him." Heeyoung didn't even turn her head on her. "I.. I've been feeling guilty since that day. I've been wondering what should I do. I've been seeking for your information. And finally I got your address. But then it took me so long just to gather up my courage to come here. I'm sorry if I just appeared now." added Jihyeon, still kneeling. "Please don't hate Minsoo, don't blame him. Please take him back, he really loves you. He really does."

"It's too late." Heeyoung answered shortly, still not looking at her.

"It's never too late, Heeyoung-ssi. Just please." begged Jihyeon.

"He forced you to come here, didn't he?" Heeyoung finally glanced at Jihyeon.

Jihyeon shook her head. "No. He didn't want to meet me since that night. My heart brought me here. I can't help feeling guilty all the time. I really have to get this done. I really have to clear this up. Trust me, Heeyoung-ssi." Her tears fell. "Take him back." Heeyoung didn't budge. "I've known him for years. It's the scariest Minsoo I've ever seen. He'd never been that mad before. I really made a huge mistake on him. That's why I can't stop feeling guilty on both of you. I'm a girl too. I know how you might feel about it." added Jihyeon.

Heeyoung sighed. "It's complicated. Forgiving people has never been easy for me." She paused. "I appreciate your good deeds. But I can't promise you that I'm making up my relationship with him."

Jihyeon gulped. "Why? Why can't you?"

Heeyoung shook her head. "I'm not ready to be back on with him again. Those bad memories are still running through my mind."

"I... I just hope that my words just now can make it clearer for you. I can't say another things than sorry. I really mean it, Heeyoung-ssi." said Jihyeon. "But I still hope you can take him back with you. He's not like what you think. It's my fault after al

Heeyoung smiled a bit. "Thank you."

"May I hug you?" Jihyeon hesitantly asked. Heeyoung nodded. The two hugged each other tight just like old friends.

******

Days after days, night after night. The time kept moving. The time was running out for Heeyoung. She didn't tell L.Joe about Changjo's confession again. L.Joe had been sensitive lately. She couldn't understand why he was so curious about what's going on between her and Minsoo. He kept being suspicious all the time.

Heeyoung didn't tell Chunji and Ricky either. She thought they'd automatically know from Changjo himself. But the fact, Changjo didn't tell them either. Just like his first confession to Heeyoung, he didn't tell, even to Ricky, that he had confessed. On the second case, Changjo would only tell his 'brothers' only if Heeyoung had told him her decision.

Minsoo still called her on some nights. Just talking randomly with her. She missed those times she used to have. The real couple talk with him. Since the situation was different then, they couldn't talk as much as they used to. Minsoo himself was still waiting for the right time to confess to her again. He was still hesitating whether Heeyoung had made up her mind back or not.

Nobody knew about Jihyeon's visit. Heeyoung kept it as a secret to herself only. Actually she'd been thinking about Jihyeon's words too. But she's tired of the same things that being told to her. Minsoo, Jihyeon, and even Chunji seemed like telling the same things to her.

Then it was Thursday already, the day when Minsoo would come to Heeyoung's place as they promised. After school, L.Joe was at her place as usual, helping her with the lessons. That's why Heeyoung asked Minsoo to come a bit later. Just to keep the two boys away from each other. L.Joe accidentally met Minsoo outside Heeyoung's apartment on his way home. Heeyoung's good deed wasn't going well out there. L.Joe stopped him.

"Woah woah.. Where are you thinking you're going, Bang Minsoo?" asked L.Joe.

"Isn't it clear enough?" Minsoo asked him back. He continued walking, leaving L.Joe.

"Why so rushing? I still have some unfinished business with you by the way." said L.Joe.

Minsoo turned around. "Wha-" His sentence was being cut off. L.Joe just punched him on the face.

Minsoo stared at L.Joe blankly. Shocked with what just L.Joe did to him. "That's for Heeyoung." told L.Joe, his eyes were burning. "For everything you've done to Heeyoung."

 


 

A/N :

Comments comments comments! ^^