YoonYul / HyoYoungSeo Special - Skipping School

Neon

 

 

Yoona almost stumbled back as the gorgeous dark haired girl in front of her greets her with a soft kiss on her lips.

“Good morning.” Yuri greets her obviously not aware of how she just affected Yoona right now as she was busy skimming her notes.

“M-morning...” Yoona turns away to hide her blush and it took every strength in her not to pull Yuri back inside her room and rip her clothes off.

Lately, Yuri has been getting TOO comfortable in their relationship. She would go and wear sweats to school with no hint of make up and a cap to hide her bedroom hair. Yoona loves Yuri no doubt about that, but she wished that sometimes Yuri would take the time to comb her hair before stepping out of the dorm.

But this Yuri right here is different, it wasn’t just a Genie kind of hot Yuri, it was the Run Devil Run hot kind of Yuri. Yoona was scared if they go out to public that everyone would just drop to their knees and beg Yuri to marry them.

“So, you ready to go to breakfast?”

“Oh yeah… sorry bout that, let me go grab my bag.”

Yoona hurriedly walks away from Yuri to grab her bag and books from her bed.

“You look ummm… (so freaking hot) ummm good today.”

“Thanks… kekeke” it was the dumbYul laugh but that didn’t change a thing, Yoona is still ummm… in heat… “You look beautiful as usual...”

“I’m surprise you woke up earlier to get ready for class.”

“Oh, it’s my new year’s resolution now to take my school seriously, if I want to give you and Yoonhee and Saebyuk a bright future.”

“Wait… “ Yoona turns towards Yuri “Who’s Yoonhee and Saebyuk?”

“That’s the name of our kids.”

“Awww… you’re too sweet.”

It was only supposed to be a smooch, Yoona swore to God she only wants to give Yuri a smooch. But obviously that didn’t go well as Yoona found herself as she and Yuri hungrily devour each other.

Yuri pulls away breathlessly as Yoona starts planting kisses on Yuri’s neck, hinting to the tanned girl that she wanted more… so much more…

“Your class is at 9:30, right?”

It was 8:37

“Ahhh… Y-yeah” Yoona could only moan out as she felt Yuri’s hand traveling all over her body… Until she had the guts to take Yuri’s hand and make it glide up her thighs.

“Let’s just skip breakfast…”

But before Yoona could respond, the two started pulling each other out their clothes. And did Yoona say that Yuri look good earlier? Well, change that, because Yoona think Yuri look a whole lot better without any clothes on…

*

Sooyoung’s brow furrowed as her bestfriend’s phone went straight to voicemail again.

“I’m sure Yul is ok Soo...” Hyo reassures Sooyoung while stuffing with pancakes.

“I know she is but she’s missing breakfast. I don’t want her food to go to waste when she could have given it to me.”

“Pffft… and here I was thinking you care about her.”

“I do… that’s why I want her to eat breakfast cause it’s the most important meal of the day.”

“Hello unnie.”

The two older girls made a face when they see Seo’s tray with a sweet potato while the two of them were wolfing down their bacon and pancakes.

“Where’s Im?”

“Oh, she told me to go ahead cause Yuri unnie is going to pick her up.”

Ohhhhh… That explains a lot…

“Keke… here you are worrying if Yuri ate her breakfast when Yul and Yoona are probably having an all you can eat buffet in Yoong’s room.”

Seohyun just smiled awkwardly; she has no idea what Hyo is trying to say but she was so damn sure that it meant something erted.

Hyo groans as she checks the clock on her phone and realize she has around 10 minutes before her first class. “Sometimes I feel like school isn’t for me” Hyoyeon admitted

Sooyoung froze as if there was a great revelation was just unveiled before her eyes. “Whoah you too dude?! I feel that way too…”

Hyoyeon gasps in amazement “I know, right? Whenever I see those K-pop girl groups I say to myself I could dance better than that…”

Now Sooyoung is jumping in excitement“ Are you for real, dawg?! Because that’s EXACTLY how I feel.”

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking Soo?”

“I think I am Hyo!”

“LET’S START A K-POP GROUP!!!!”

“Shouldn’t you audition as trainees for company unnie?” Seohyun squeaks out…

Oh Seo was there? They almost forgot about her.

“Seo… you should join our group.”

OH HELL NO!!! “No thank you unnie.” Seo manages to say politely

“Look Seo… it’s now or never… our group is going to revolutionized KPOP! In a few years when the word KPOP is mention, they will think of us.” Hyoyeon says dreamily.

Seohyun has problems believing in that but she just nod politely.

The first thing we need to do is instead of having members as many as the power rangers, were just doing it, just the three of us.” Hyo suggested.

“I get you dude” Sooyoung nods “Until now I still don’t know all the guys from Super Junior.”

“Yup! All we need is three members, I’m the hot one, Seo is the innocent maknae and you Soo…” sooyoung waits as Hyo wondered what Soo’s role could be “Oh you could be the tall one.”

“Tall one?”

“What?! every group has one… don’t you like that people would remember you as the girl with those long hot legs?”

Sooyoung lips curve into a goofy smirk… Yup. Sooyoung likes.

“Oh unnie…” Seohyun grabs her tray before her unnies drag her into their amajing plans again “I’ll go ahead…”

“Oh, no you’re not!”

“Oh, what now?”

“Seohyun… we are in the middle of the greatest idea in the music world and you’re just leaving us hanging here while you go to class?”

“It’s my major unnie.”

“You are going to have some major major regret when a few years from now me and Hyo and some other girl that could have been you, is in every freaking billboard, music chart and magazine in this country.”

“No World…” Hyoyeon corrected Sooyoung…

“That’s right world… You would be like thinking THAT girl could have been me. I could have been touring the whole world going to Tokyo, Seoul, London, New York but instead I’m here in college, finishing up my bachelor’s degree in boredom.”

Seohyun couldn’t believe that her unnies could actually believe in this but who was she to break her unnies dream? Seohyun lays her tray back in the table and sighs heavily. “So, what now?”

*

Yoona smiles satisfyingly and curled up to the warmth beside her. Yuri cuddles closer to her wrapping her arm around Yoona’s waist.

“OH SHOOT! YUL! YUL!!!” Yoona starts shaking the sleeping girl.

Yuri tries to open those small eyes. “W-what baby?”

“Get up! We're late for class.”

Yuri checks her phone, it was 9:43. “Argh” Then, collapse back in bed.

“What are you doing? Get up!” Yoona pulls away from Yuri’s grip.

“What’s the point? We're already late.”

“We could still make it…”

“Go ahead… I’ll sleep…” Yuri cuddles Yoona’s plush bear. When she realizes it was her arch rival for Yoona’s heart, Rilakkuma, she throws the defenseless bear off the bed.

“Yul! I’m serious.”

Snores…

“GET UP!”

SNORING LOUDER

“Yul!”

“Oh! It’s 9:48… were 15 minutes late, we can’t go to class anymore.”

“You’re a bad influence” Yoona pouts.

“Baby, in a few months you will forget what the teacher have taught you today but you will never forget the AMAZING world where I took you.” Yuri brags putting her hand behind her head like a boss. Because oh yeah… she was good…

Yoona shrugs “Ehhh… it was ok.”

“WHAT?!” Yuri sits up in bed at Yoona’s words. She? Amazing Kwon Yuri? Just ok? No hell in freaking way! “Ok? Ok?! JUST OK?!”

“Aha… probably… ummm… a 6 out of a ten.”

“A SIX?!!!!!!” Now Yuri couldn’t take anyone doubting her “skillz”.

“Maybe a 5.5 to 6, somewhere around there.”

“You almost broke the glass window with how loud you were screaming, and you give it a 6?” Yuri fumes

Yoona smile slyly knowing that she was winning “I was faking it…”

THAT’S IT! Yoona have pushed Yuri to the edge, nobody doubt the mad skills of Kwon “Amazing girl” Yuri. Yoona smiles teasingly as she sees the look on Yuri’s face, she knew that there is nothing that could annoy Yuri more than anyone doubting her bedroom abilities…

“ACK! YUL!”

Next thing Yoona knows Yuri has already pin her in bed. Yuri grab a fistful of Yoona’s hair and pull the girl closer to her as they got lost in the intensity of their kiss…

Yoona groans as Yuri pulls away and from the sound of Yoona’s groan, Yuri knew that Yoona was just playing with her, but there is no way she was going to let Yoona win without a fight. She nibbles, and kiss the trembling Yoona as she head downward. And before she takes Yoona again, she whispered teasingly.

“Let’s see you fake this one.”

*

Seohyun has no idea how the hell this happen. They just ate breakfast a few hours ago, now her unnies made her buy them some ice cream as they talk about their KPOP invasion.

The three girls settled in the campus lawns enjoying (cept for Seo) their ice creams while the rest of the school population is inside the four walls of the classroom.

“You know how every girlband has like that tough badass girl who looks like she going to beat you up as their rapper?”

“Oh yeah! Yoobin and CL and Hyuna.”

“Well, we ain’t going that path… in our group it’s our innocent maknae who’s going to rap.”

Seo didn’t like the sound of this “W-what?”

“Seo… were going to the road less taken…”

“Unnie… it’s less taken for a reason.” Seohyun exclaims…

“Don’t worry Seo, your Sooyoung unnie is going to help you spit those mad rhymes…”

Seohyun shakes her head “I don’t want to spit anything.”

“YOU’LL SPIT RHYMES!”

Seohyun cowers in the corner.

“Let’s rehearse right now… you like girls generation so how about you say the rap part… Say it Seo, I want to dance right now.”

“I want to dance right now.” Seo says meekly

“NO!!! with more attitude! I WANT TO DANCE RIGHT NOW.”

“I want to dance right now…” Seo says more louder but still no game…

“Seo! Girl! No! No! No!”

“Why don’t you just do the rap part Sooyoung unnie?”

“Seo, I’m already the hot, badass girl in the group. We couldn’t be generic and have me doing the rap part? Instead I’m the one who’s going to capture everyone’s heart with my angelic voice.”

“And I’ll seduce everyone with my lustful moves.”

“And you Seo, would Wow them with your rap.”

Seohyun looks down on her melting ice cream, how on Earth did she got herself in this?

*

Yuri rolls away from Yoona and smiles smugly as she sees Yoona panting heavily, trying to calm down her senses.

Oh yeah… there was no way that Yoona could fake this one.

“Baby?” Yoona says between her pants…

“Yes Yoong?””

“This is not right” Yoona says turning seriously towards Yuri.

“You’re right… it’s just too good to be true… kekeke.”

“We can’t just skip class just so we could do it…”

“We already did…”

“We need to be in control of ourselves, Yul. Not let our hormones control us.”

“Ok…”

“We just need to set a schedule.”

Yuri pouts in irritation. “That’s no fun. But ok… how about everytime I’m ?”

Yoona groans “Yul, I’m serious.”

Yuri scratches her head as she is running out of ideas. “Everytime you’re ?”

“Yul stop!”

“You’re right… you’re much more of a horndog than me… kekekeke” Yuri chuckles burying her face in Yoona’s neck.

“Were not even making love anymore, were just you know packing each other. If you think about it, I think we only made love three times, the rest of the time were just…”

“?” Yuri finished Yoona’s sentence

“Stop saying that!”

“So, when was these three times?”

“Ummm…” Yoona smiles, as good as it feels when she and Yuri would just be passionately into each other. Yoona likes it more when they do it sweetly, gently and slowly. “Our first time in the hotel, next is when after that supposed to be study date, and the one in your room when we got back together.”

Yuri looks like she got hit in the guts and quickly cuddles tighter on her girl. “Please don’t mention that.”

Yoona turns to look at Yuri’s face, brushing the hair out of Yuri’s worried eyes. “Mention what?”

Yuri covered every inch space between them. “When we broke up.”

“Why?”

“It kills me thinking of being apart from you.”

Yoona smiles in Yuri’s neck cause she don’t think she could think about that either.

“That’s not going to happen.”

“I won’t let you…”

Yoona smiles back at Yuri and kisses those sweet lips reassuringly. Yuri’s hold on her got closer, kissing Yoona’s lips softly as she made love to Yoona, so sweetly, so gently, so slowly…

And Yoona just added to her list, the fourth time they made love.

*

Seohyun frown got deeper as she ended up buying lunch this time since her unnies didn’t like what they serve in the cafeteria for lunch. She looks at Hyoyeon face all scrunched up as she is scribbling something.

“What is Hyo-“

“Shhhhh…” Hyo stops Seo “You’re messing up my lyrical flow here.”

Sooyoung wags her French fry since her hand is holding her fry at Seohyun.

“ALRIGHT! I GOT IT! We are going to do a remake of Boyfriend’s Don’t touch my girl… but instead of girl, get this…ahem. Ahem… this is where my awesomeness just comes out… We will call it Don’t touch my boy.”

DERP. Seohyun don’t even think a facepalm would work, she needs to hit her head into something harder, only an idiot would think that this was an amazing plan.

“OMO HYO! That’s amazing.”

And Seohyun was related to that idiot.

“And you know how in the song, they say you’re my lady, instead we will change it into you’re my baby.”

“OMO Hyo… I never knew you were this talented.” sooyoung says in awe

Omo… Seohyun couldn’t believe her unnie was these nuts… But not as nuts as she is right now for hanging out with them.

*

Yoonyul finally got out of bed after Yoona’s stomach started grumbling and cup noodles weren’t cutting it for her. Now the two were walking around the school after a satisfying late lunch at Soshi cafe.

The two decided to settle on the campus benches while they wait for Yuri’s class at 4… Yoona was eating her ice cream gleefully when Yuri takes her left hand and begins playing with her engagement ring.

“So ummm Yoong…” Yuri didn’t want to talk about this but she felt like someday someone has to open up about it first. “Have you told your parents?”

“About us?”

Yuri nods with her eyes still lock on the engagement ring. Yuri has been saving up for a car since she was a freshmen, she would diligently save up some of her allowance and most of her birthday money in her secret stash inside her closet.

But the moment Yoona stepped into her life, it’s like her desire for anything else just comes second compare to Yoona. Now she was reduced to a few wons as she used up all her car savings for the ring. She think about it sometimes but the longing for a vehicle would simply poof away whenever she sees Yoona with the ring in her finger.

Yuri lips curve sweetly… She could walk for the rest of her life but it was worth it if Yoona is with her.

Yoona wished there was a nicer way of saying it but using flowery words wouldn’t do anything, so she cut through all the bullcrap and answers Yuri “No… have you?”

“No… not really… I think they have an idea but they kinda dismiss it.”

“What do you mean?”

“I think they think that I’m just going through a phase, like you know college, time to break all the rules and stuff.”

Yoona sits there quietly, quite unsure of how this conversation would turn out “So, how about you? do you think it’s just a phase, a chapter in your book?”

Yuri quickly turns to look at Yoona before smiling and kissing Yoona in the hair. She lay her lips on Yoona’s temple and whisper, cause no one in the world needed to know, not these people staring at them, not even their parents…. Just her and Yoona… “Well, if it’s a chapter then my book ends now.”

Yoona looks at Yuri with those questioning eyes and Yuri smiles while she presses her lips on Yoona’s forehead. “What do you mean?”

“If you’re not going to be in it, then I’ll go burn that book. I know I told you before that I don’t believe in that stuff, but you’re just amazing that way Yoong… you make me change the way I see everything around me…” Yuri kisses Yoona softly in the lips then playfully rubs her nose against Yoona’s “Yoona, if you’re going to be in a chapter in my book, you are going to be in the last chapter.” Yoona looks surprisingly at Yuri until Yuri smile “Because you Im Yoona is my definition of happily ever after.”

And right then and there, Yoona felt herself falling fast for Yuri again.

But before she could seal their promise with a kiss someone or three someones just pop out of nowhere.

“YOU! Yoonyul is the lucky one to see the world exclusive premiere of our girl group.”

Yuri facepalm herself as Soo, Hyo and now Seo are earning nominations again for ers of the year.

“Why am I even not surprise?” Yuri groans “What the hell did you get yourself into, Soo?”

“And you too, Seo?”

“They force me…” Seo sniffles…

“Don’t worry Yul, when I become a world wide sensation, I’ll make sure I’ll think of you every once in a while.”

“Oh wow” Yuri says sarcastically.

“I didn’t mean to forget you Yul, but I think I would be too busy promoting our band…”

“your band?”

“Yes… it took us a whole afternoon and all of Seohyun’s notebook binder paper to figure out our name… until we finally settled on it.”

“I can’t believe I’m asking this but what’s your group’s name?”

Wait… wait…” Hyoyeon fished on her pocket paper, throwing some scraps before she found the right one “Here we go… ahem.ahem… “We are… wait Seo and Soo… we have to say it together…”

“Do we have too?” Squeaks the poor Seo…

“Don’t say no to your unnies…”

Seohyun sighs in defeat before the girls gather together.

“We are 2en Kara FX T-ara Secret Brown Eyed Wonder After School Sistar 4 minute generation…”

Yoona and Yuri were lost after Kara…

“Or SHS, which is Soo, Hyo and Seo…”

Yoona and Yuri look at each other before shrugging.

“We combine all the girl groups in KPOP because we are like them and so much more…”

“I think I like SHS better” Yoona answers…

The girls mumble in agreement, their name was kinda long…

Yuri checks her watch it was already 3:51 “Hey Yoong, I got a class at 4… I’ll just see you later, baby.” Yuri pecks Yoona on the lips and Yuri almost stumbled back as Hyo got her lips all puckered up ready for a kiss.

“YAH! Hyoyeon unnie!” Yoona pouts angrily yet so cutely.

“Oh hahaha… sorry… It was an in the moment thing” Hyo chuckles…

Yuri pulls Sooyoung and whispers at her bestfriend’s ear before Sooyoung laughs loudly that it made Yoona’s forehead creased deeper.

“See you later, Yoong…” Yuri kisses Yoona’s pouted lips before turning the opposite way from the girls.

“Sooyoung unnie what did Yuri tell you?”

“That she’ll tell me about what you two were doing the whole morning.”

And Yoona’s face turned a bright red. “KWON YURI!!!”

Sooyoung chuckles and wrap her arm around Yoona’s neck “You know what Yoong, you got a good looking face maybe you could be a member of our group.”

“Oh yeah… Yoona you could be the face of the group.”

Hyoyeon starts rambling about Yoona’s role in the now newly updated SHSY. Sooyoung scoffs as she remembered what Yuri told her.

Flashback…

Yuri pulls closer to Sooyoung and made sure Yoona didn’t hear what she was about to whisper to Soo.

“Take care of my wife, Soo.”

End of flashback…


Sooyoung scoffs as she remembers then turns back toward Yuri’s direction. The girl wasn’t there anymore but her cheesiness still live on.

“Yul, you’re such a cheesy idiot.”

Sooyoung mumbles before joining in the conversation of what they were going to perform and wear in their MBC Gayo performance.