Chapter 9

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter

The both of you arrive at Lotte World. You look at Jungkook, furrowing your brows. Jungkook asks "What?"

You answer "Er, hello? We're not appropriately clothed. Im wearing a skirt for god's sake!"

Jungkook chuckles and replies "Dont worry, i have a back-up. Plus, i know someone from here."

You raise an eyebrow, Jungkook holds your hand and says "Come on~"

The both of you arrive at the workers' personnel. You ask "Yah, are we allowed to be here?"

Jungkook says "Hold on," as he walks in. You cross your arms, blowing air to your fringe.

Jungkook walks out and passes you a bag. You ask "Whats that?" He answers "Well, you said we're not appropriately dressed so go change."

You reply "You didnt put anything weird did you?" eyeing him. Jungkook shook his head and says "You go change and i go change."

You nod your head and look for the ladies toilet while Jungkook looks for the men's room.

You walk inside a cubicle and change into

You say "Hm, at least its comfortable than wearing those stupid blouse and skirt."

You walk out and see Jungkook leaning against the wall wearing

Jungkook says "About time you got ready. So, comfortable enough?" You smile and nod your head.

You compliment "You got sense." Jungkook smiles and says "Ready to let it out Princess?"

You answer "Excited! Its been ages since i've last been here or should i say last never even been here."

Jungkook gapes and asks "You've never been here?" You answer "Surprising but yes. My siblings and i werent allowed to go out much."

Jungkook asks "Due to your parents work?" You nod your head. Jungkook says "Well, lets go and have fun till you cant scream."

You clap your hands, feeling like a kid. Jungkook says "Before we go on rides, there's something we need to do," pulling you.

Your brows furrow but you follow him anyway. The both of you arrive at Trevi Fountain where people throw coins and make wishes.

You ask "Really Jungkook?" Jungkook answers "Here, make a wish,"

Please log in to read the full chapter