Chapter 2

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter

As the school ends, you walk out of the gate. You pluck in the earphones, listening to Nell - Ocean of Light.

You head to the cafe across the street, the cafe that your mum owns. She asks "So, how was the first day of school?"

You reply "Omma, really? Out of all questions..." She says "Well, sorry Miss. Who-Gets-Pissed-Easily," mocking you.

You sigh and reply "Im sorry... Just nevermind." Mrs. Song heaves, she cant do anything about it.

You used to be very cheeky and playful but somehow after leaving middle school, you changed.

Your mother had no idea why but you just did. You change into

Your mum asks "Where are you going?" You answer "Getting my deck, its finally finished." She shook her head and say "Hm, not too late Joo!"

You reply "Arasso," walking out the cafe. You take a bus to Incheon.

- - - - -

As you arrive, you walk to the skateboard store. The owner, Joe says "Ah... Joo, i thought you didnt wanna claim your deck," chuckling.

You reply "Hell no, i waited a whole lot of time to get my deck." He says "I know, here," placing your deck on the counter.

You ask "Hey, how come i dont see the boys here anymore?" Joe replies "Those asses? Heh, their parents were worried im a bad influence so they are banned from coming here. I heard they were getting transferred to your school?"

You answer "What? Really?" He nods his head as he screws the whee

Please log in to read the full chapter