Chapter 13

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
The eight of you arrive at Hongdae. You ask "What are we doing here?" Jimin answers "Stalking BTOB." You raise an eyebrow.

You reply "And how do you know theyre here?" Jin says "We got Hope." You give him a 'not funny' look

He chuckles and says "Hoseok got it okay? He had some of the girls chip ib their schedule." RapMon says "Lets split, 4:4."

He continues "J-Hope, Jimin, Suga and me while Jin, V, Jungkook and Jooyeon." V asks "And what exactly are we gonna do?" RapMon answers "Find out everything about their clients. See who they deal with."

All of you nod and start to split. Jin says "Hm, lets go search for a spot to keep an eye on the road." You reply "Hold on," and take out your phone.

You call "Ilhoon-ah?" He answers "Honey? I mean Jooyeon?" You reply "Hey, are you skating today?"

Ilhoon answers "Nope, im at Hongdae. I have some bussiness to take care of." You ask "Oh, say are you at the favourite cafe of mine?"

Ilhoon blinks and answers "You mean my favourite cafe. You were the one who butted in saying it was your favourite cafe~" You smirk and thought *Got you.*

You fake a chuckle and say "Whatever. Carry on with your bussiness," hanging up. V asks "Whats with the smirk?" You answer "I know where they are. Come on~"

Soon, the four of you arrive at a cafe called Cacao Boom. Jin asks "Are yoy sure theyre here?" You nod and answer "I see Eunkwang already."

V says "What now?" Jungko
Please log in to read the full chapter