Chapter 34

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
The recording ends, Minhyuk has a smirk plastered over his face. Ilhoon thought *Her brother must really love her that much.*

Changsub says "Wait, im kinda curious... Why did you kill him?" Minhyuk answers "Ask her. I only let you hear half of his message. She has the full version of it."

Ilhoon says "Just a heads up, you gotta be careful. Jooyeon... She... She knows people." Eunkwang asks "What are you implying Ilhoon?"

Ilhoon answers "Nothing but she's secretly powerful." Hyunsik mocks "Her? Puh-lease. She's not all that~"

They then hear footsteps. They turn their head and see Gunwoo walking up to them, formally dressed. They bow 90 degrees and call "Hyung!"

Gunwoo sits down and smirks. He asks "So asses, how have you been?" Minhyuk replies "Wonderful hyung. What about you?"

Gunwoo answers "Not so good. You see... A cousin of mine... My father's niece... Same age as you are... She... She's been complaining. You know how girls are when theyre complaining."

Sungjae asks "Whats wrong hyung?" Gunwoo answers "You see, she's an assasin too." Eunkwang replies "Then? She must be able to take care of herself."

Gunwoo answers "Yes, true. Her brother, an assasin too got murdered and so i've heard it was my prodigy. My only prodigy are... You," as he shoots a death glare to Minhyuk.

Hyunsik says "Impossible, we didnt do any killing in the nearest time span hyung." Gunwoo taps his chin and nods his head.

Please log in to read the full chapter