Chapter 7

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
The school is still curious on why you chose Jungkook as your boyfriend. The girls envied you for able to be close with Bangtan while the boys figure out on why you chose the nerd.

Ilhoon on the other hand cant help but to feel slight jealous. He has a crush on you eversince he first saw you at the skatepark.

He eyes the both of you from afar. He thought *I know that she's our bait but i have a feeling they'll share something special. Something real.* sighing.

The bell rings, signalling recess. Jungkook gets up his seat, stretching. You tease "Tired four eyes?" chuckling. He walks over to you and says "Hm, cant a nerd get tired?" arms wrapping on your waist.

You lightly push him, the girls hissing at the sight of his arms on your waist while Ilhoon clenches his fist, containing his jealousy.

You say "Come on~ Theyre probably waiting for us," walking out the class. Jungkook slings his arms around your shoulder and replies "Okay Princess!"

As the both of you arrive at tthe cafeteria, Suga jokes "You sure are brilliant actors. What if the act turns real?" The both of you laugh, disagreeing his statement.

Jimin says "Well well, would you look at that~" They ask "What?" Jimin replies "Ice Princess... She is actually laughing and i thought she had no idea what a laugh is."

You slap the back of his head and say "Oh shut up Park Jimin!" Jimin grunts as he rubs his head. You stick your tongue out, he rolls his ey
Please log in to read the full chapter