Chapter 37

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
Jungkook sends you home and kisses your forehead. He says "Dont overthink about it okay?" You nod your head.

Jungkook continues "Good night baby girl," as he hops back on his bike. You reply "Good night... I love you," mumbling the last part.

Jungkook chuckles and pulls you to him. He pecks a kiss on your lips and says "I love you too." Your eyes blink, stunned.

Jungkook ruffles your head and speeds off. You walk to your door, smiling like an idiot as you open it. You head up to your room.

You giggle to yourself and start to roll around your bed. Mrs. Song calls "JooJoo! Get back down here!" You fall to the floor. You grunt "Oww! I should really put matresses down here."

You walk downstairs and see Gunwoo with Chaejin and a middle-aged guy. He stands up and walks to you. You blink, he hugs you and says "Yah! Youve grown."

You reply "Im 19, im suppose to be this big." Mrs. Song says "Joo, this is your uncle, my brother." You look at Gunwoo, he has some sort of a protuding vibe of danger.

Gunwoo stands up and asks "May i have a word with you?" You blink and nod your head. The both of you walk to the backyard. You ask "You look anxious. Is something wrong?"

Gunwoo replies "I heard from Ilhoon you got an audio from Minhyuk. Can i have it?" You answer "Uh, yeah. What do you plan to do?" Gunwoo smirks and says "Scare some es off."

Chaejin says "Hyung, why do you work so hard to help nuna? Why don
Please log in to read the full chapter