Chapter 18

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
/authors note: violence ahead. Do not read if youre uncomfortable.\

The school ends, Jungkook takes your bagpack and brings it to the library. He leans his back on the chair, sighing.

Jungkook thought *Maybe i was hard on her... Hmm.* You walk back to class only to see it empty. You walk to your table and see a post-it note.

It says; Joo, your bag is with me. I'll wait for you at the library... If you dont come then i'll drop your bag home. Im sorry. -Jkook-

You grab the post-it note and dash off. A leg appears out of nowhere and you trip. You look up and see Sora with her clique. You thought *I am so not in the mood !*

You get up and bump her shoulder. She scoffs, two girls block your way. You push them easily and they fall to the floor.

Sora pulls you by the shoulder and drags you to the school's lawn where some school kids are still there, waiting and hanging out.

You push her hand off and say "What the do you want?" glaring. Sora smirks and answers "I want you dead."

You reply " please, i'll die only when you gain back your ity." scoffing. Sora yanks your hair, you push her hand and say "Dont start a cat-fight lady."

Soon, the others start to surround the both of you. A boy takes out his phone and starts recording. Sora says "This is all for BTOB," as one of her member passes her a baseball bat.

Sora swings the bat, you dodge it. She smirks and says "Where's Jun
Please log in to read the full chapter