Chapter 22

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
That afternoon, Miyeon arrives and looks at you. She heaves and asks "What did the doctor say?"

Jungkook replies "The doctor said she's fine. Nuna, is it true that she has brain cancer?"

Miyeon looks at Jungkook, her eyes glistening. She bursts into tears. Jungkook blinks and walks over to Miyeon.

He awkwardly pats her back. Miyeon sobs "What did our JooJoo do to get such things?!' Jungkook asks "So its true?'

Miyeon answers "Yes, it wasnt a shock to her. As if she knew all along. Poor my Yeonnie. A week after she knew, Hoho was killed righy in front of her eyes! Her eyes Jungkook!" sobbing.

Bangtan is about to enter but stop as they hear Miyeon ranting about you. J-Hope has his fist clenched. Bangtan is a bit shocked with the news.

Miyeon continues "Her own brother was killed in front of her and she couldnt do a thing! How frustrated she mustve been..." crying, her tears streaming.

Jungkook pats Miyeon's back and says "I guess... Everything happens for a reason." Miyeon wipes her tears and looks at Jungkook.

She holds his hands and says "Promise me you'll protect her. Thats all she needs right now. Somebody protecting her, loving her and understands her."

Jungkook nods his head and says "I will. She's my angel after all." Miyeon smiles and ruffles his hair. Miyeon replies "I guess she got her Hottie in Disguise afterall. That girl~" looking at you.

Bangtan knocks and then enters the room. Miyeon says "Hey boys~" They all wave. Jungkook asks "Any
Please log in to read the full chapter