Chapter 5

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
A week passes, you got closer to Bangtan which is a surprise to you since the incident in middle school, Bangtan and you didnt, well... Never got along well.

Whats the reason behind it? Lets see, on one fine morning, as you were skateboarding yourself to school, these group of boys messed with you.

Touching you here and there, your brother on the other hand goes to a different school so he werent able to protect you.

These group of boys so called as Bangtan did not knew that you were also in the bussiness nicknamed as Ice Princess.

So, on that exact morning, one of them, currently known as J-Hope had cost you your hair.

Yes, your hair. His chewing gum inevitably flew itself and landed on your hair earning yourself the ugliest haircut in life for the rest of the century.

You swore to yourself that you'd kill him but maybe the odds werent in your favor. He keeps on trying to get close to you, apologizing, giving you rides and so on.

Being the girl who despises people, you became a . A heartless , working with your brother as an assasin.

An assasin at such a young age is quite a job, the money is also something. Your brother and you are actually partners in crime, known as Ice Siblings since you never meet the clients face to face and do bussiness in dark, cold places.

Though when you were 17, BTOB had their name in the game and managed to track your brother who was 19 and enjoying life, l
Please log in to read the full chapter