Chapter 26

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
A week passes, its now spring! You shriek as the flowers bloom, the green leaves full of energy and the vast blue sky looking inspirational.

Jungkook holds your hand and asks "Isnt the weather nice today?" looking up the sky. You nod your head and answer "Eung!"

Jungkook asks "What should we do today?" You answer "Hm... I dont know." Jungkook chuckles and replies "What do you think fits best right now?"

You answer "Laying down on a bed of grass and gazing up the sky, making shapes from the clouds." Jungkook chuckles and says "Ey~ Song Jooyeon... Thats so childish."

You reply "No, its not! Its cute~ You dont wanna do it? Fine. I'll find someone else to do it with me." Jungkook says "Yah!" as you let go of his hand and slowly runs away from him, giggling.

Jungkook runs towards and says "Song Jooyeon!" He then catches you by your waist and pulls you to him. He attacks your cheeks then your forehead and your lips.

You hit his chest and say "Yah... People are watching." Jungkook backs away and says "So? Let them, youre mine and will always be," winking.

You answer "Ew, Jeon Jungkook is actually being greasy~~" Jungkook chuckles as he leans his forehead on yours, both of your nose brushing against each other.

Jungkook says "I love you, do you know that?" You answer "I love you more and of course i do." Jungkook kisses your lips softly and says "Everybody's a victim that needs a protector. Im glad that im yours
Please log in to read the full chapter