Chapter 28

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
Jungkook and you head out of the cinema, laughing. The both of you stop as a guy approaches the both of you.

He extends his arm out and says "Im Gunwoo. I was sent by... Uh... Your uncle." The both of you have your brows furrowed.

Gunwoo rubs his nape and says "Ah, did i get the wrong person again? Hold on." Jungkook and you look at him weirdly.

Gunwoo takes out a phone and dials a number. He says "Boss, what did you say they look like again?" The person on the other line replies.

Gunwoo hangs up and asks "JooJoo? Youre name is JooJoo right?" You nod your head. Gunwoo has his fist pumps up and says "Ah, finally."

You ask "Who are you again?" Gunwoo bows and says "Choo Gunwoo at your service." You reply "Choo? Thats mum's family name. Wait, we have relatives?"

Gunwoo says "Why dont we find a place and we'll talk over a drink." You reply "Very well then," curiousity clouding you.

The three of arrive at some random cafe. Jungkook orders an iced lemon tea for him and an iced frappucino for you while Gunwoo orders iced latte.

You ask "We're relatives?" Gunwoo answers "Well, yes. My father, Choo SeokHun, is your uncle and your mum's brother." You reply "How come i dont recall any of this?"

Gunwoo answers "Well, my father had cut family ties due to business. He didnt wanna risk families but apparently we had failed and it came from our own prodigy." You say "BTOB," gritting on your teeth.

Gunwo
Please log in to read the full chapter