Chapter 33

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
The bell rings marking the end of school session. You groan, Jungkook says "Dont worry. All of us got detention... Including Chaejin."

You ask "Seriously?" Jungkook answers "What? Mrs. Eun rarely stays in the detention room."

All of you gather in the detention room. Mrs. Eun shook her head as she looks at Chaejin. She walk closer to him and say "A new kid and alreasy creating troubles? Shame on you boy."

Chaejin looks down, ignoring her. J-Hope asks "A-yo, Eun-ssaem. How long are you gonna keep us in prison?"

Mrs. Eun shoots her laser eyes. J-Hope mocks by pretending he's about to die. All of you couldnt surpress the laughter and burst out.

She crosses her arms and says "Youre not leaving till 6." Suga taunts "Really ssaem? You'd wait us till six? Really? Us? Really?"

All of you start to snicker except Chaejin. Mrs. Eun grunts, agitated. She says "F-fine! Leave. I got better things to do than babysitting you asses."

Suga smirks and says "Well, at least our asses are better than yours," making his escape. All of you burst into laughter again.

You say "Come on Chaejin. Detention got itself grounded." Chaejin slings his bag over his shoulder and walks by your side.

Mrs. Eun asks "Jooyeon-ah, is he your twin?" You answer "No, what makes you say that ssaem?" laughing. Mrs. Eun replies "The both of you look alike."

You let out a small chuckle and say "What do you expect? We're cousins!" walkin
Please log in to read the full chapter