Chapter 40

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
A year passed, all of you are gathered back at the school for a graduation party.

You scold Jungkook "I told you to just walk! How the hell am i gonna ride a bike in a dress Mr. Smartass?"

Jungkook jokes "As if there's anything interesting under that dress of yours." You glare and reply "Uh, hello. Keep in mind im a beast's little sister. I could you senseless."

Jungkook smirks and says "Why dont we put that to test?" You hit his chest and reply "Gosh Jungkook, we're gonna be late if you continue this."

Jungkook chuckles and says "Mhm, coming from the mouth of the girl who started it." You shoot a glare, Miyeon interrupts "Jungkook, think fast," throwing a set of keys. Jungkook smirks and swiftly catches it.

Miyeon says "Take my car, it'll take forever to let the Princess calm her down," laughing. Jungkook replies "Thanks nuna." You cross your arms, sulking.

Jungkook then pushes you inside. Your arms not leaving your chest and the pout on your lips is still there. He shook his head and kisses your cheek.

Jungkook says "Im sorry Princess, you have a really troublesome Prince," as he speeds off. You mutter "Damn right i do."

Jungkook replies "I heard that lovely." You stick your tongue out. In a split second, the both of you arrive at school. You thought *Hell, this has been awhile... Its so... Weird.* shrugging.

Jungkook says "Come on, the boys are probably waiting," interlacing his
Please log in to read the full chapter