Chapter 4

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter

You ask "What? Nothing to ask now?" crossing your legs together. Rap Monster asks "Do you work for them?" You raise an eyebrow and reply "As in?"

 

Rap Monster answers "You know, drugs or being a e?" You say "Ew! Hell no. Im just their skater girl okay. Plus, they dont trust me enough to actually keep me in their 'gang'."

 

Jin says "Well, would you look at that... Is BTOB scared of Song Jooyeon?" You answer "Dude, my days are over. I stopped and so should you guys. Are you guys still in bussiness?"

 

Suga replies "Hell yeah." J-Hope says "We're hot hot damn," in a singsong tune. You ask "Not planning to get out?"

 

V answers "Why dont you get back in? After all, BTOB seems to have a bond with you." You reply "Nah, BTOB is a bit too hardcore for me. Plus, my parents would be devastated."

 

Jimin says "Then, join us." You ask "And risk you guys to get killed with BTOB? No way, i lost a guy before."

 

Jungkook asks "Is Ice Princess worried for Bangtan?" You reply "Can you not call me that?" Jungkook answers "Why? Its your name in the bussiness."

 

You say "I got out," glaring him. Suga says "Get back in, for us," slightly pleading. You ask "Is that Yoongi begging?" not buying his act.

 

Rap Monster answers "Come on Joo, i know you got close with BTOB with a reason..." You smirk and reply "Namjoon... Namjoon, you know me al

Please log in to read the full chapter