Chapter 1

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
"Jooyeon!" your sister screams. You grunt "Just 5 more minutes sis!" She runs up the stairs, your eyes open.

You get up, grabbing your towel and slamming the bathroom door shut. Yes, she's worse than your mum.

As you finish, you wear your white school blouse and plaid skirt, holding on your black blazer.

You sigh, its senior year. The year everyone anticipates except you. Why?

First of all there's graduation party, too crowded. Then, there's prom, still too crowded. Finally, there's senior year group project to contribute to school.

All of these events involve people and you despise people. Well, maybe their attitude. Judging someone here and there. But really who cares on whatever he says or she says?

You tie your hair to a bun, your fringe covering your forehead. You grab your bagpack and head downstairs.

Your mum, Mrs. Song asks "Not eating dear?" You shook your head. Mr. Song asks "Need a ride?"

You answer "Im fine," as you slide in your knee-length stockings and wear your shoes.

- - - - - -

You walk to school with earphones plucked in. You kick the pebbles in the way.

Then, a group of boys riding motorbikes passes you. One of them, stopping and asks "Jooyeon?"

You didnt hear, he then pokes you. You shoot your head up and see J-Hope. You roll your eyes.

You thought *Ugh. Bangtan kid.* The rest calls "Hey! J-Hope! Come on~" J-Hope pulls an earphone and says "Hey, want a ride?"

You reply "Ugh! Just move Hoseok!" He says ", i asked nicely. A 'no thank you' would be nice."

You yank the earphone
Please log in to read the full chapter