Chapter 19

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
Bangtan is already on their motorbikes. RapMon sees and says "Damn, she looks bad."

Jungkook says "I cant carry her using a motorbike." Suga and J-Hope smirks and says "Leave that to us."

/p> Jungkook looks at your body, he sighs and thought *Im worried for you as much as you are worried for me.*

Soon, all of you hear a honk. Bangtan turn to their left and see Suga and J-Hope in a convertible.

J-Hope gets out of the car with a crowbar slung over his shoulder. He shows his hand to the front passenger seat. Jungkook lays you down.

Suga says "There's no keys, its only hot-wired." Jungkook nods his head and gets on the driver seat.

Suga pats his shoulders and says "We'll see you there." Jungkook replies "If this is Eunkwang's, i love you guys!" as he drives off.

After a whole of 20 minutes, Jungkook and you arrive at the hospital with Bangtan. He runs to the counter and says "Help! Please!"

The nurse sees you and dashes to take a stretcher. She arrives and Jungkook lays you down. A doctor then appears.

She starts to check you as the nurse push the strecther going inside an emergency room. The nurse stops Jungkook and says "Im sorry, you cant come in."

Jungkook punches the wall, groaning. Ilhoon who apparently followed, appears. He asks "Is she okay?"

Jungkook grabs him by the collar and slams him on the wall. Bangtan holds Jungkook. RapMon says "Dude, not just yet. He's just asking. Chill~" though glaring at Ilhoon under his shades.

Jungkook lets go of his grip. Ilhoon says "Im sorry, you should get mad at me." Jungkook snarls "Who told you to come here? Wanna kill her for sure?"

Ilhoon replies "Heh, no. Im just here to know how she's doing. I guess im not in the right plac
Please log in to read the full chapter