Chapter 39

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
A/N: If there's typos, forgive me. I was in a rush. Haha -.-' Oh, and just you know, my next update will be the last chapter! Thank you all for reading, subscribing, commenting and upvoting! :*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You walk to school since Jungkook is currently have a fever. You have no idea how he caught one and it wasnt even winter nor was it autumn.

You smile enjoying the breeze. As the stoplight marks red, you stop. Your hands gripping on the straps of your bag.

You hum to a random tune, you dont know why but you just have the urge to randomly sing or whatever.

As you are about to cross, a black convertible speeds up. You blink and stop your steps. You thought *Phew, that was a close one.* sighing.

A step more and you finally arrive at the school. You thought *Im gonna miss Jungkook this one whole day.* You walk to the hallway and to your locker, everybody seemed to have their eyes on you.

You mumble swear words. Suddenly, your face is greeted with Sora's. Your brows arched, Sora fiddles her fingers. You ask "What do you want?" walking.

She follows and says "Erm... Jooyeon... I-i... Wanna... Apologize... To you..." Her voice was slow but you could hear her loud and clear. You turn and ask "Im sorry, what? Couldnt hear you due to the frantic hallway."

Sora then shrieks "I said i wanted to aplogize to you!" Everybody looked at the both of you, murmuring. Sora looks down to the floor.

You say "Okay, forgiven," as you head to class. Sora catches up to you. You say "Just because you said sorry doesnt mean we're friends."

Sors asks "Thats it? You forgive me?" You answer "Im pretty sure i made myself clear," sitting down at your table. Sora asks "For real? No grudges?"

You reply "You know, if you dont mind... I'd like some space." Sora nods her head and walks to her seat. You thought *Good, i thought she wasnt the type who questions or whatever.*

As the recess bell rings, the whole class runs out the door. You thought *Oh, even Ilhoon's absent.* You head to Chaejin's class only to be greeted by Minhyuk.

You cuss under your breath. He smirks and asks "Looking for your... Cousin?" You blink, you thought *How did...*

Minhyuk says "If it wasnt for Gunwoo and Ilhoon, i wouldnt have known..." You then scoff and walk away. Minhyuk grabs your wrist and drags you to the janitor's closet.

He pins you and scowls "Where's your brother?" You reply "Funny that youre asking. You were the one who killed him." Minhyuk slaps your face and says ", i know he's alive. Where is he!?'

You answer "What makes you think i know?" Minhyuk pulls your hair and slams your head to the wall. You groan in pain. Minhyuk asks "Where. Is. He?"

You look at him and roll your eyes. Minhyuk hits you again. You say "Go on, kill me. You still wont get the answer." Minhyuk replies "The same thing Ilhoon said before leaving."

You th
Please log in to read the full chapter