Chapter 10

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter

The both of you hop off the ride, slightly awkward. As the both of you got out of the crowd, Jungkook asks "You like me as in what?"

You blink and reply "Hm?" slowly losing your train of thoughts. Jungkook asks "Do you mean it?"

You nod your head, covering your face with both of your hands, shy.

Jungkook hugs you and whispers "What a relief. I was afraid it was a one-sided crush."

You mumble "This is so... embarassing." Jungkook removes your hands and kisses your lips, surprising you.

Your eyes rounded but you slowly shut them, enjoying it. Jungkook slowly backs away, he says "I'll protect you."

You hide your face in his chest, feeling warm and secure. He chuckles and says "Come on, lets go have dinner."

- - - - -

Ilhoon has been thinking about their plan of risking you. He thought *I cant risk her...*

Ilhoon throws a dart to the board, hitting bullseye. He groans "God dammit! Why is it so hard?"

Ilhoon lays down on his bed, running his fingers through his hair.

He mutters "Why does life make it hard? When you wanna do something right its wrong but when you wanna do something wrong, it stays wrong."

- - - - -

After ordering, Jungkook asks "How long have you been with BTOB? I mean, actually know them."

You answer "Hmm... Well, i knew Ilhoon first. We were 14 that time then by the time we were 16, he already had a gang but it wasnt a big hit just ye

Please log in to read the full chapter