Chapter 15

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
The bell rings, all of you head to your respective classes. Jimin says "Have fun in class love birds~" Jungkook drags you with him. You ask "Who the hell gave you this handcuff idea?"

Jungkook answers "No one, i was the one who wanted to do it." sitting at his place. You walk to your place but with the cuff you get pulled to Jungkook and accidentally sit on his lap.

Jungkook smirks, you ask "Now, how the are we gonna learn?" turning to face him. Jungkook says "Like this."

You shoot a glare. Your History teacher, Mr. Cho enters. He says "Miss Song, please take your seat." You sigh and reply "I-i... Cant."

You raise your hand and says "Jungkook..." You leave the sentence hanging as you see your wrist uncuffed. You continue "Never mind, sorry sir."

Mr. Cho nods his head, Jungkook chuckles softly. You nudge him and whisper "Youre dead meat." Jungkook replies "Oh Ice Princess, you cant stay mad at your prince for long." smiling.

You say "You just wait!" Jungkook replies "Hm, we'll see then Princess," chuckling as you walk to your seat, skipping a table after his.

Ilhoon arrives a bit late, he bows to the teacher and says "Sorry im late sir." Mr. Cho replies "One more time and i will take action Mr. Jung."

You ask "What happened?" He looks at you and shook his head. You ask again "For real?" Ilhoon nods his head and thought *Jooyeon-ah, what can i do to help you without risking me?*

For the whole
Please log in to read the full chapter