Chapter 12

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
You ask "So guys?" RapMon answers "Just get ready first. We'll wait." Miyeon reminds "Dont get your nose in BTOB's problems i tell you."

Jin asks "You know them?" Miyeon answers "Oh, better than that. I ed a few of their members," smirking. Jungkook thought *So what Joo said is true, heh.*

Miyeon asks "Say, if youre in the business, how come i havent heard about you? Name?" Jin answers "Bangtan."

Miyeon thinks about it for a while and say "Ah... I've heard you but you aint that active are you?" They nod their head. She continues "What a pity, if Yeonnie and you had been close earlier, all of you wouldve make a great alliance with Hoho."

Jimin asks "Hoho?" Your sister points to the family portrait and says "That is Xenos." Mrs. Song butts in "If you guys wanna talk about bussiness and deals, talk it elsewhere." tormented.

Miyeon says "Sorry guys, the lost of Hoho is still unbearable," sighing. Jungkook thought *Whats the reason behind the killing of her brother?* brows furrowing.

You wear a black sleeveleless long shirt with lace-detail distressed leggings. You grab your fringe-accent slingbag and slide in your washed Vans sneakers.

You walk downstairs and say "Im done!" V says "Well then, lets get going~" Miyeon says "Pass Yeonnie your number if you want a session," winking. You nudge her hard and say "ert!"

Miyeon replies "Its your fault bringing home hot guys." You shook your head and say "Omma
Please log in to read the full chapter