Chapter 20

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
BTOB receives a text from a private number. They read it and laugh. Minhyuk says "Is this the best that Bangtan can do? Threat us with messages from private numbers?"

Sungjae replies "Low class i tell you. I was expecting something else." Eunkwang says "Cowards i tell you. This is all so childish," throwing the cigarette .

Changsub asks "Guys, where's Ilhoon?" Eunkwang answers "Lover boy probably went to look for his Princess."

Peniel replies "Nah, he texted me saying he went home." Hyunsik asks "Home? Yeah right. He's probably ing a girl in his car."

They laugh, Sungjae reads again the text. He thought *Xenos alive?* shaking off the thought. Minhyuk says "I cant believe they did this. Dont they know i killed Xenos with my own hands?"

Hyunsik answers "They probably live under a shell!" laughing. Sungjae asks "Say, when you killed him... Where did you throw him?"

Minhyuk replies "Why?" brows meeting each other. Sungjae answers "Curiousity." Minhyuk says "I left him there at the alley."

Sungjae nods his head and says "Ahh." Eunkwang says "Somebody call Ilhoon up, we need to continue with the other plan."

- - - - - -

Jungkook and Miyeon stays at the hospital while Bangtan and Ilhoon leaves.

Jungkook says "Its okay nuna. You go home, i'll stay with her." Miyeon asks "You sure? What about your parents?"

Jungkook answers "They passed away." Miyeon gasps and says "Oh, im sorry." Jungkook replies "Its alright." Miyeon pats his shoulder and says "She'l
Please log in to read the full chapter