Chapter 23

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
Miyeon blinks, she pulls you in her embrace. You call "Unnie..." Miyeon your hair and says "Yeonnie-ah... Damn girl! Dont you ever go anywhere alone again. Do you know how ing worried i was?

You back away and look at her. Bangtan looks at you, RapMon says "Its good to see you up Princess," smiling.

Jungkook looks at you, he calls "Jooyeon-ah, do you know me? Do you know where you are?" You reply "Of course i do."

Miyeon asks "JooJoo, do me a favor. Can you not avenge for him? Can you do that?" You hug her and say "Sorry sis but i cant. I saw who did it and im gonna make him pay."

She sighs and backs away. Miyeon looks at you and says "Fine, you have to promise me this then." You nod and ask "What?"

She answers "Make sure you comeback in one piece and still breathing." You blink and thought *Thats a promise that i dont think i can keep sis.*

You reply "Hey, youre talking to Ice Princess here. She wont die," smiling. Jimin says "Plus, she has her Bangtan Boys," smirking.

You chuckle and say "Yes she does." Jin says "You feeling alright?" You answer "Well, slightly woozy but im fine. What happened at school?"

V replies "Really? Youre seriously asking that?" Suga chuckles and says "Sora's actually worried since there's still no news about you."

You ask "For real?" Suga nods his head. You continue "What about BTOB?" J-Hope answers "Ilhoon keeps on asking about you."

You reply "Hmm
Please log in to read the full chapter