Chapter 31

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
You hop on Jungkook's bikr and the both of you ride off to school. As the both of you arrive, you say "Ah, right. I forgot to tell you. Gunwoo's little brother is gonna be schooling here for awhile."

Jungkook asks "Well, where is he?" You shrug your shoulders. Sora sees you, you look at her. She avoids your eye and walks away. You scoff and thought *Jeez, a simple sorry would be nice~*

Jungkook holds your hand and says "Come on, the boys are probably waiting." You nod your head and smile.

Soon, a crowd starts to form. They scream "Fight fight fight fight!" Eunkwang smirks and asks "Did you not see the road boy?" as he pushes Chaejin.

Chaejin stammers "I-i-im s-s-sorry." Minhyuk laughs and mocks "H-h-he s-s-stutters~" BTOB laugh their off. You tug Jungkook and say "Kook-ah, whats the commotion?"

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders and says "Nah, its probably just some old dumb fight among boys. You know how they are..." You couldnt help but to feel intrigued.

You slip off your hand from Jungkook and slide in the crowd. You see a blonde haired boy and BTOB in the center. You look closer and gasp.

Jungkook asks "Why? Whats wrong?" You answer "Jungkook, you... You gotta intervene! Thats Gunwoo's brother! He'll be pissed if Chaejin gets hurt! Hurry!"

Jungkook pushes the crowd and ends up in the center. Eunkwang scoffs and says "Well... Well... Well, isnt it Jeon Jungkook of Bangtan nice enough to join us."

<

Please log in to read the full chapter