Chapter 11

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
The next day, your phone rings non-stop waking you up. You pick it up and answer "Hello?" in your hoarse, morning voice.

Ilhoon says "Honey... I mean Jooyeon. Where are you?" You answer "Home of course." Ilhoon says "Oh, er..."

You ask "Whats wrong Ilhoon?" Hr answers "Dont come to school today!" You reply "What? Why?" Ilhoon says "Just stay home or or tell your boyfriend to take you on a date."

You chuckle and reply "Youre acting weird do you know that?" Ilhoon answers "Please, skip today." You reply "Yah, Jung Ilhoon. Today is Saturday, why in the world would i go to school?"

Ilhoon blinks, he asks "Its Saturday?" You answer "Yes silly," chuckling. Ilhoon lets out a sigh, relieved. He says "Well, okay. Bye!" hanging up.

You shook your head, giggling to yourself. Your mum calls "Jooyeon-ah, you have a guest." Your brows furrow. You thought *Who the hell?* hopping off your bed.

You check yourself in the mirror and fix your hair. You dash downstairs only to be greeted with Bangtan. You let out a shriek and run back upstairs.

Bangtan holds in their laughter. You whine "Ommaaa~" She says "What?" You answer "You said a guest not guests," gritting your teeth.

She replies "They came in a group so its a guest." You whine, she says "Go on." You sigh and slowly walk back to the living room. They chuckle seeing you.

You say "Oh shut up." Jin says "Your mum is really nice." Hearing the compliment, your mu
Please log in to read the full chapter