Chapter 16

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
The class screams as the bell rings marking recess. Ilhoon walks over to you. He asks "So... How are we gonna do the work?"

Jungkook puts you behind him and says "The four of us will do it together, after school at the library," grabbing Sora.

Sora asks "Ugh, cant leave your girlfriend for even a half day?" Jungkook grips on her harder and says ", couldnt wait to lose ity till you get married?"

Sora rolls her eyes, offended. You say "Now, now... Lets not make a scene here." Ilhoon says "After school it is then." walking out.

Sora yanks her arm and rub the faint, red mark of Jungkook's grip. She thought *You will regret this Jungkook.*

Jungkook holds your hand and says "Come on," walking out the class. The both of you head to the football field, sitting on the bench.

Jungkook asks "Doesnt your brother ever gets worried?" You reply "Worried about?" Jungkook answers "You. I mean with you being in bussiness and different schools with him. Doesnt he ever get worried?"

You lay your head on his shoulder and say "He was more than worried. He'd skip his last period so that he could walk me home. There was one time when i came home late because it was raining, he actually looked for me in the rain and caused himself to have a fever for one whole week."

Jungkook replies "Wow, he must really love you. What about Miyeon? Doesnt she get worried too?" You answer "Miyeon? Oh no... She's worse than Chanho oppa. If i dont get home at all, she'd go to the police and report that im lost or kidna
Please log in to read the full chapter