Chapter 32

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
You lead Chaejin to his class only to see that he shares the same as Eunkwang, Minhyuk and Hyunsik. You look at him and heave a sigh.

J-Hope slides and says "Hey, dont worry. We got his back." Your brows furrow. Suga appears and smirks. You say "Please take care of him."

Suga replies "That would be easy." You look at Chaejin and say "Theyre in Bangtan too. He's J-Hope and this is Suga."

Chaejin asks "Cant i switch... Class? Cant i be in the same class with you nuna?" You smile and answer "I wish you could but its not for us to decide."

Chaejin pouts, J-Hope pats his shoulder and reassures "Dont worry, you'll be fine. Shrug off the fear." Chaejin flashes a weak smile and nod.

You say "I'll see you during recess." Chaejin nods his head. He enters the class, Hyunsik throws a paperball at him and snickers.

You walk up to Hyunsik and grab him by the collar. Hyunsik scoffs and asks "What? Youre his angel now? What happened to Jungjerk?"

Chaejin holds your hand and says "Nuna..." Minhyuk teases "Aww, baby brother needs his sister to protect him~" The three of them break into laughter.

Suga and J-Hope says "Joo, youre gonna be late for class. We'll take care of these stooges." You shoot deathly glares to the three of them.

You sit at your chair and sighs. Jungkook asks "How is he?" You answer "I worry for him. He's still trying to cope with his mum's death."

Jungkook replies "How did she die? H
Please log in to read the full chapter