Chapter 35

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
The next day, Jungkook and you are going out on a date. Miyeon says "My baby sister is growing up so fast!" wiping a fake tear, slightly mocking.

You reply "And my sister's so that i think she can fit a basketball in her ." Miyeon says "Yah!" You giggle and say "You started it."

Miyeon grumbles, she says "You'll get it from me." You reply "Thanks for your offer but im straight," laughing your off. Miyeon too couldnt help but to laugh eventhough the joke is on her.

Jungkook arrives with his beloved motorbike. He's wearing a grey v-neck shirt with black khakis and his acid-wash sneakers. His hair a bit tousled.

You bid goodbye and dash off to Jungkook. Jungkook compliments "You look cute," looking at you up and down.

Youre wearing a sleeveless long-shirt with leggings and your wedges sneakers along with your hair tied up in a messy bun.

You reply "But this is my lazy look." Jungkook asks "Then, why are you so cute even when youre lazy?" You giggle and hop on his bike.

Jungkook asks "Ready?" You reply "Eung~" He revs up and speeds off. The both of you arrive at Hongdae. You ask "What are we doing here?"

Jungkook answers "Have our date of course!" You reply "Doing what exactly?" Jungkook answers "Come on, we're going to the market."

The both of you arrive at Hongdae's most renowned Saturday Free Market where artists sell their own hand-made art crafts. Jungkook knows youre a er for this.

You shriek as you see miniatures, accesories and caricaturists. You look at Jungkook, he flashes a smile. You drag him to a booth of accessories.

The girl smiles and asks "What would you like? Rings? Bracelets? Necklaces? We have earrings too." You reply "Do you have couple rings?"

She answers "Absolutely, there's a lot of design you can choose from," as she pulls out a case of couple rings. You turn Jungkook, he says "Go on and choose. I dont mind~"

The girl compliments "You both sure look young. I hope you'll love happily." Your cheeks flush tomato red. Jungkook chuckles and says "Thank you and we wish you'll experience a fairytale like love story."

The girl nods her head. You ask "What about this one?" pointing to a ring with a heart symbol carved on it. The girl says "How bout this.. I give you a plain ring and you decide what you want the carving to be. Most couples do that nowadays."

You look
Please log in to read the full chapter