Chapter 25

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
Ilhoon arrives back at your room, a weak smile forming on his lips. You say "Dammit , you ing scared me!"

Ilhoon says "Im fine, dont worry about it." J-Hope says "Sit down, you dont look to good," helping him to the sofa.

Ilhoon replies "Thanks." RapMon looks at him and asks "Joo said its lucky enough you didnt die. Whats the point of you being here?"

Ilhoon answers "Im here just to see Jooyeon. I dont know their plan but i just hope you'll be aite."

You reply "Worry about yourself first." Ilhoon says "Well, right now youre everyone's priority." Miyeon says "He has a point there."

You heave and reply "I'll be fine, i know it." Jimin says "We go hard, there's nothing can stop us."

Bangtan starts to cheer. You chuckle and say "See, i got my boys to cover for me." Miyeon replies "Aish this girl! So stubborn!" knuckling your head.

You rub your head and grunt "You sure have pointy knuckles." Miyeon chuckles and says "Thats only my knuckles not my nails."

You reply "Ugh, dont give me your White Cat talk." Miyeon says "Hey, mum and dad visited Hoho yesterday and i promised them i'd take you a bit later so tomorrow? After school?"

You blink, you always hated his death anniversary. That day itself is a curse. You look at Miyeon. She asks "You dont want to?"

You reply "I dont know." Miyeon sighs and says "Your call, im always free." You nod your head, fiddling with your fingers.

Please log in to read the full chapter