Chapter 27

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
CSH says "Keep an eye on BTOB. I may have cut off the family ties with each of my siblinga but i wont let anyone harm my nieces or nephews. Send someone for Bangtan and Jooyeon too."

His bodyguard asks "Sir, the best men that you have hasnt return from Vegas yet. Who shall i send?" CSH answers "Send up Gunwoo."

His bodyguard replies "Er, sir... Gunwoo is the one at Vegas." CSH says "Ah, tell him to get back this instance. I will not let BTOB who works under me kill my family."

His bodyguard nods his head and leaves the room. Miyeon enters and says "Hi uncle! How have you been? Did you warn BTOB?"

CSH answers "Yes i did dear. How's your mum? That devil sister of mine." Miyeon answers "Fine, she's worried about JooJoo. We all are. That girl..."

CSH replies "What can you say? It runs in the family," chuckling. Miyeon asks "How's Gunwoo and Chaejin? I havent seen them for awhile."

CSH answers "Gunwoo's doing fine. Its Chaejin im worried about. He hasnt talk eversince your aunt died a month ago."

Miyeon replies "Heh, the same syndrom with JooJoo i guess. She was like that when HoHo died." CSH says "You cant blame that girl Mimi. She saw it in front of her eyes and it was one of my boys."

Miyeon asks "You know who killed him?" CSH answers "Yes i do but i will leave that to JooJoo. She deserves to avenge for it."

Miyeon replies "Uncle! You cant be serious? JooJoo will trash that guy!" CSH answers "Well
Please log in to read the full chapter