Chapter 3

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
The next day, you arrive a little bit late and the school is in a havoc. You thought *Guys, please avoid me.* bumping into someone.

You mutter "Great... The nerd from Bangtan." He asks "Jooyeon, right?" You nod your head. He says "Im Jungkook." You reply "Yeah, okay. Hi," trying to avoid BTOB.

Jungkook asks "Whats wrong?" You reply "Do you by any chance have extra glasses?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow but passes you one.

Its a contrast-temple glasses. You wear it and thought *Wait... Why dont this glass have powers? Isnt he...* You turn to Jungkook and asks "Why isnt..." He cuts "See ya in class," and walks away.

Gladly, you manage to escape from BTOB's radar though you cant escape them forever. You thank Jungkook for his glasses and asks "Why dont your glasses have powers? I mean, arent you short-sighted?"

Jungkook chuckles and says "I am short-sighted silly. Maybe you were too panic to realize the power." You blink and thought *I was sure as hell it has no powers.*

You fake a chuckle, Jungkook asks "Anyways, why were you panicking? Who are you running from?" You answer "Huh? Oh? Nobody, nobody," hoping not a single member of BTOB is the same class as you are.

But that thought is shattered into pieces. You call "Jungkook, do me a favor..." Jungkook asks "Huh?" You answer "Hide me from that guy," pointing to Ilhoon.

Jungkook says "Sure," covering you, leading out the class. He asks "Why are you hiding from the new kids?" You answer "They know me a bit too well."

Jungkook asks "Isnt that good? You'll finally have friends." As you are about to open your mouth, a voice calls "Honey?" You thought *Great!*

Jungkook asks "Who you calling Honey? She's mine!" covering you. You raise an eyebrow, *He's covering for me?* you thought.

Peniel says "Oh, i thought it was..." he stops, examining Jungkook features. Peniel thought *Hell, a Bangtan kid.*

Jungkook looks at Peniel then he sees Sungjae. He then pulls you away, heading to the school field.

He asks "You know them?!" You answer "Well, yeah. I mean i skate with them at times and they gave me the nickname Honey... Oh, thanks though."

Jungkook replies "You have no idea who they are?" You shook your head. Jungkook thought *Hell no, BTOB is in. .* You ask "Why? Whats wron
Please log in to read the full chapter