Chapter 36

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
Eunkwang asks "Do you believe what that Gunwoo told us?" Minhyuk shrugs, throwing his ciggarette as he takes out another one.

Ilhoon looks at them and thought *If i tell them its true, Joo would be in trouble. If i dont, i'll be killed.*

Sungjae says "I think its true, he kinda looks like Xenos, his eyes especially." Minhyuk scoffs as he lights up the ciggy. Hyunsik says "No offence but i agree with Jae. Even that new kid looked a bit like Jooyeon."

Minhyuk's eyes rounded and his ears perked up as he hears Hyunsik's statement. Minhyuk smirks and says "Oh my god. The new kid is Gunwoo's brother, Jooyeon's cousin. Now it all makes sense... Maybe we should send a surprise to him?"

Ilhoon replies "No, you cant!" Eunkwang asks "Why? We're not hurting your princess. Oh wait, she's not even yours."

Ilhoon answers "If you wanna get killed with CSH's bare hands then be my guest. Im not joining." Peniel asks "What are you talking bout Hoon?"

Ilhoon replies "CSH is Jooyeon's uncle. Gunwoo and that new kid are his son. If you want your death ugly then go with your plan. I aint giving a to it."

Changsub says "Whoa whoa. CSH has a family? , are you serious?" Ilhoon answers "ing dead serious." Eunkwang gets up from his seat and pushes Ilhoon to the wall.

Ilhoon rolls his eyes, Eunkwang asks "The do you know?" Ilhoon taunts "Everything you dont." Minhyuk walks close and says " it Ilhoon, your Princess can be dead in a second if i make a call."

Ilhoon smirks and replies "Make that call then, she dies and you wont know what her b
Please log in to read the full chapter