Chapter 24

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
B a n g!

The bullet hits the roof. Ilhoon turns to Eunkwang and says "I thought so." Eunkwang flies a kick to his stomach and launches a punch to his nose.

Ilhoon groans and kneels down to the floor, bearing the pain. His nose is slightly crooked. Eunkwang says "Note to self: Dont do something that cost you more than you could pay."

Ilhoon spits out the blood some more. He stands up, limping and walks away with his right hand on his stomach.

Peniel and Sungjae asks "Wasnt that a but harsh? You nearly killed him and probably us." Eunkwang answers "You think that was harsh? That was just the appetizer."

Changsub and Hyunsik exchange glances, flabbergasted by what just happened. Minhyuk thought *Why didnt she report me?*

- - - - - -

Dr. Shin says "Hm... Somebody must really love you JooJoo. Youre all fine and i'll let you home but tomorrow. Just in case."

You reply "Ah, can i just go home today?" Miyeon says "Yah! Listen to the doctor, its all for your good."

You heave a sigh. Jungkook says "It wont be long Joo." You reply "Hm, i hope so."

The door slides, injured Ilhoon enters. You gasp and say "Hoon-ah!" Ilhoon looks at you, he gives a weak smile and says "Sorry for not picking up."

You reply "Yah! That doesnt matter. What happened to you?!" Ilhoon answers "They found out i was the one who sent the text."

You ask "What text?" Ilhoon replies "The text to save you but its
Please log in to read the full chapter