Chapter 21

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
Jungkook gets up as the nurse pulls up the blinds. She bows and apologizes. Jungkook asks "What time is it?"

She answers "Its 8.45 sir." Jungkook nods his head. He stretches and rubs his eyes. She asks "Would you like breakfast sir?"

Jungkook replies "Oh no, its okay. Im fine." She says "A doctor will come and check her around 9 later. I hope she recovers."

Jungkook asks "You know her?" The nurse answers "Of course, JooJoo is a great patient. She's one daring girl i tell you."

Jungkook furrows his brows. She asks "She didnt tell you?" Jungkook shook his head and replies "Is she sick?" The nurse faintly smiles and answers "She was diagnosed with brain cancer that same year her brother died."

The nurse continues "She never missed a therapy nor a check up. Luckily the tumor shrunk but the doctor said it could still affect her but all i see is a healthy and happy Jooyeon."

Jungkook asks "Does her family know?" surprised to this fact. She answers "Yes, thats why they let JooJoo live as she wants. Though, Chanho's death gave a big impact on JooJoo. Poor girl, seeing her own brother die," sighing.

Jungkook asks "Will she be alright?" The nurse replies "I cant tell myself but we scanned her and saw nothing unusual in her brain. There's only internal bleeding by her waist. What did this girl to receive such thing..."

Jungkook asks "How did she cope with brain cancer?" She smiles and says "JooJoo? She didnt really
Please log in to read the full chapter