Chapter 38

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
Gunwoo asks "Is it done?" JunQ nods his head. Insoo replies "What do you plan to do with it?" Gunwoo answers "Its time to play fire with fire."

Seyong says "I heard bout Chaejin, he aight?" Gunwoo heaves and replies "I dont know bro. He kept saying that our mum was killed by someone and not because of the tumor. He even said he saw it."

JunQ asks "I thought you said you wanted to bring him to Joo. Did you?" Gunwoo answers "I did but i guessed he didnt open up to her as i expected."

Insoo pats Gunwoo's shoulder and says "He'll be aight, he's Choo Chaejin for god's sake." Gunwoo thought *I really hope so.* JunQ asks "Where's your phone?"

Gunwoo passes it to him. JunQ transfers the audio to his phone and says "All done and good to go." Gunwoo replies "Thanks."

Seyong says "Dont get yourself killed." Gunwoo chuckles and shook his head as he runs off. Insoo says "Do you think he likes that Jooyeon kid?" JunQ says "Nah... She was Chaejin's first love."

Seyong replies "That Jooyeon kid's already taken isnt she?" Insoo and JunQ nods their head. They sigh and mutter "Poor Chaejin..."

Minhyuk groans looking at Ilhoon then Sungjae. He cusses "ing traitors!" Sungjae replies "We're not traitors! Gunwoo hyung ordered us too. If we were traitors, we'd report to the police instead."

Ilhoon scoffs and says "The only one betraying here is me so ing go ahead and kill me." Minhyuk pulls his hair violently slamming h
Please log in to read the full chapter