Chapter 29

Hottie In Disguise
Please log in to read the full chapter
Chaejin calls "Hyung! Youre home!" Gunwoo ruffles his hair and asks "How was school?"

Chaejin replies "Hyung, you know that i dont go to school. I only have private tutorings." Gunwoo says "Thats why, dont you wanna go to school? Meet with people? Fall in love?"

Chaejin mutters "What good would that bring when youre in a mafia family?" Gunwoo loosen his tie and asks "You dont like it?"

Chaejin asks "Like what?" Gunwoo answers "Being in a mafia family," as he sits on the sofa. Chaejin replies "Whats there to like hyung? You risk your loved one's lives and yours too. There is not a night that you can sleep peacefully. Whats that to be proud of?" sulking.

Gunwoo pulls him close to him and playfully knuckles Chaejin's head and says "This rascal!" Chaejin laughs and says "Hyung~ It hurts!"

Gunwoo lets go and asks "Youre still not over it arent you?" Chaejin switches the channel and ignores Gunwoo's question.

Gunwoo says "Yah, inma!" Chaejin gets up and says "You must be tired. Go on and rest," walking away. Gunwoo heaves a sigh and leans back on the sofa.

Chaejin walks upstairs and heads to his parents room. He lies down on the bed, the side his mum would always lie down at. Tears streaming down his cheeks, wetting the pillow case.

The night darkens, their dad, Choo Seokhun arrives home. He asks "You met Jooyeon with her boys?" Gunwoo answers "Yeah but only with her boyfriend. Not as the whole Bangtan yet."

Please log in to read the full chapter